At Wide Open Wisconsin Show I purchased a set of C&A Pro skis, with the 1" gunnel running the length of ski and I call them fins near the outside of skis, how much carbide are guys running on these skis? I am coming from using sno-trackers 8" aggressive, I have a 137 and do not use traction products of any sort and do not plan on any either. I went with C&A hoping thew will help in the loose lake effect snows I seem to get caught in when I ride in the eastern U.P. the last few years. Talking not only to the people at the C&A booth and the Stud Boy booth they recommended no more than 6". Just curious if anyone runs these skis and what they are using? with the 1" gunnel and I'm not sure if sno-trackers even make runners for this ski anyways, I will not be using them anymore.