What do you do if....

POLARIS TURBO

same here pulled some guys wife of a tree as he was long gone & riding & she could not keep up. Pulled her out, dusted her off settled her down, got her going again never did see him.

that guys wife should divorce his a.. !! Also dont go out in extreme conditions by yourself!! Another thing to remeber is cell phones dont always work ,i found that out!! I think walking the trail to the last known safety location would make the best sence !! Did i mention that you should always have a trail map!!!

arcticman

I have never had to flag anybody down whenever I am stopped on the side of trail and hood up or no tail light. The members of this great snowmobile family always stop or asked with a thumbs up if everything is okay. I was towed ten miles one day and it only cost me a cup of coffee.

I for would not worry about it if it happens guaranteed to make new friends just make sure you dress warm, dead sled makes no heat.

Jim

arctiva

Even traveling with people is no sure thing either. Years ago i broke down and was rideing with my dad. So i get the rope out i allways carry and he started towing me when his sled broke down so there the 2 of us sat with broken down sleds. At least i had company to enjoy the cold with till a group came along and towed both of us back to the trailer.

cmsnow

Get a spot personal locator, You can check in OK or press the help button & it sends a message to whoever you designate with your location on google earth or hit the 911 button & based on your location they send P.D. or search & rescue.