2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

Tuck

one of these depending on location and conditions.
2013 renegade x 600 back up. 12k plus and still running strong
2020 backcountry 600 wife's ride
2022 backcountry xrs 850

hermie

Nice to see some guys really taking care of there rides and putting some serious miles on them. I always tell people when they tell me man that's a lot of miles on your sled going to have a hard time selling it, well that's why I buy them is to ride them. I will be on a 22 ski doo 600 x with 5800 miles on it and the wife will be on her 16 ski doo TNT 600 with just over 10000 miles.

Attachments

• PXL_20220324_180809809.jpg
    PXL_20220324_180809809.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 10

xcr440

Still waiting to see a long track in there Kevin. Didn't you learn your lesson last year??
I’ve been looking! Prices are just way out of whack for something I’d use twice a year. But keeping my eyes open… I’d like to find an SKS like you have.

latner

Wife and I are still on the 2016 600 sports we bought new, ~7500 miles. Replacing batteries on both, one died last year, glad I had pull start put on them.

lofsfire

2015 ZR 9000 for me
2016 ZR 5000 for my oldest
2007 Phazer 500 for my youngest

ADCreHcht_XxtqgmprTn8ftKmGyFmFDB7mip2d9oQ026y-nU3QY8lOmo1qMacrB9xCugP6vv7YYr6_IK5mabWoqbawt3YbPwbDCvCQPBGuFidHzD2kMJ0gju1PUnXgtf3-uO2eQ11xk_mFcpGjULVaGX8L9w4w=w2567-h1925-s-no

snoden

18 SRX Sidewinder 10,000 miles
16 SR Viper 4,900 miles

Seriously thinking about ordering a 25 SRX, last year of the most potent and reliable snowmobile motor ever produced.

3rd engine going in my 17 XCR, I can't afford to buy a new machine, so I decided to buy a rebuilt engine (I rebuilt engine #2 and put 4000 miles on it). 8100 total on the machine.

wisco-mb

3rd engine going in my 17 XCR, I can't afford to buy a new machine, so I decided to buy a rebuilt engine (I rebuilt engine #2 and put 4000 miles on it). 8100 total on the machine.
I'm currently at 8100 miles on my '17 as well. I had the top end rebuilt at 6800 for peace of mind. Strong runner.
Sled is too fun to give up. :)

Hoosier

Nice to see some guys really taking care of there rides and putting some serious miles on them. I always tell people when they tell me man that's a lot of miles on your sled going to have a hard time selling it, well that's why I buy them is to ride them. I will be on a 22 ski doo 600 x with 5800 miles on it and the wife will be on her 16 ski doo TNT 600 with just over 10000 miles.
Had that conversation with a couple guys in a bar in Iron River, WI, last year. I was riding and will be riding again this year my 18 ZR 600. Now is closing in on 8K. Other guys had the latest and greatest Doos - I'm sure they're great sleds - anyway they were surprised we put so many miles on each season and they said they didn't since they were concerned about resale. I think they were the type that gets out nearly every weekend and rides the bar stool, where we're lucky enough to throw a couple 4 or 5 days trips together each season. I thought that was kind of a strange way of looking at things. First if I was all about me I'd ride much more than 1500-2000 miles or so each year but kids come first and second I don't get why someone would put up money for a sled and not ride as much as you could. Different strokes I guess.

Anyway I'll be riding an 18 ZR 600 for one more year, possibly two. Then hopefully buy something else new. I like some sleds from all three so we'll see what I end up with.

legend02

Same sled 2017 Renegade 1200

Just had it serviced at Goodwin Performance

Attachments

• IMG_5031.jpeg
    IMG_5031.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7

whitedust

Riding my doo 2019 900t 150 don’t see buying anything new unless someone embraces eps otherwise don’t need more HP or new fancy screens so unfortunately OEMs seem stagnant to me for trail riding. Smart shocks interest me but that’s about it. Smart shocks and eps would be difficult to resist. 😎

800etec

staying on my 2011 ski doos 800 renegade 10000 miles,600 backcountry 6500 miles and one trip across the lake and back on my '68:ROFLMAO:

hermie

Had that conversation with a couple guys in a bar in Iron River, WI, last year. I was riding and will be riding again this year my 18 ZR 600. Now is closing in on 8K. Other guys had the latest and greatest Doos - I'm sure they're great sleds - anyway they were surprised we put so many miles on each season and they said they didn't since they were concerned about resale. I think they were the type that gets out nearly every weekend and rides the bar stool, where we're lucky enough to throw a couple 4 or 5 days trips together each season. I thought that was kind of a strange way of looking at things. First if I was all about me I'd ride much more than 1500-2000 miles or so each year but kids come first and second I don't get why someone would put up money for a sled and not ride as much as you could. Different strokes I guess.

Anyway I'll be riding an 18 ZR 600 for one more year, possibly two. Then hopefully buy something else new. I like some sleds from all three so we'll see what I end up with.
Yeah I agree with everything you are saying. It is amazing how many people buy sleds and spend the money they do to just ride to a bar and spend more time there than on there sleds. I have sleds because I just love being out in the trails and just getting away from the day to day stuff. I really love getting out after a fresh snow and seeing all the trees flocked with snow. I also love spending time with my wife on the trails. Hopefully you get out with the kids on the trails, it's a great way to make memories with the kids. Enjoy another year on your ZR.