Votes: 46 30.3%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 21 13.8%
  • Vintage

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Just got my email that my 850 VR1 137 shipped on the 12th of november!!!

As of last week mine still had a ship date of Nov 22 (today!!) but I’m not holding my breath. Seeing lots of posts in the FB groups about guys ship dates being pushed back weeks or even months. Couple guys said their ship dates are showing into January now. One guy even posted his “buddy who works for Polaris” said up to 4000 Matryx sleds may not even get built at all. I’m definitely taking that with a grain of salt, but sure makes me nervous. And I’m one of the dumdums who waited til after Apr 15 to order so I won’t even get the $500 merch credit. Facepalm. Dang Covid ruining everything...

1fujifilm

As of last week mine still had a ship date of Nov 22 (today!!) but I’m not holding my breath. Seeing lots of posts in the FB groups about guys ship dates being pushed back weeks or even months. Couple guys said their ship dates are showing into January now. One guy even posted his “buddy who works for Polaris” said up to 4000 Matryx sleds may not even get built at all. I’m definitely taking that with a grain of salt, but sure makes me nervous. And I’m one of the dumdums who waited til after Apr 15 to order so I won’t even get the $500 merch credit. Facepalm. Dang Covid ruining everything...

Word in the street up here is COVID had up to 45 workers out and about the same amount of temporary workers were brought in to help. The extra workers helped but didn't assist with the higher demand (COVID pressure on all outdoor equipment), so Poo is still behind.

Bear

xcr440

Yeah, a guy I know who is an IT guy at Polaris told me they were building the Switchbacks the weeks of Dec 21 and Dec 28..... so most likely not seeing my new sled until mid January. Oh well, let it snow! The backup is ready!

trebsdub

The 2021 850 SKS 146 which is my sons sled arrived early and is set up and ready. My sled the 2021 650 Switchback Assault 146 still showing 12-07-20.

Just got an email from Polaris that I was indeed pushed back to December 14th now for a ship date. Not bueno. I sold my Pro S three weeks ago. Will be the first year in many that I wont be riding before Christmas somewhere.

wisco-mb

2017 Polaris 800 XCR (mine)
2018 Polaris 800 XCR Switchback (wife)
2019 Polaris Indy XC 850 (dad)
2007 Polaris Switchback 600 Cleanfire (backup, off trail)

Final maintenance this weekend and ready to go!

Too bad to hear on the late ship dates. That doesn't surprise me one bit though. Different times right now.
I was fortunate to pick my wife's sled up last March. About 1 week before everything shut down.

wiviperman

2020 Ski-doo 900 ACE Grand Touring (2 up with the wife)
2002 Yamaha SXViper (solo)

I/we hope to put some miles on the Grand Touring this year and I'm looking forward to putting some solo miles on the Viper as I have not rode it in awhile.

DaveZRT800

2019 Arctic Cat 9000 SnoPro. I sold my 2000 Thundercat in March, miss it already. I did rid the 2019 last year and it's a great sled. At almost 60 years old it was time for electric start and reverse.