What will you be riding this year?

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
In years past I would put together a Poll of what everyone was riding that year and Polaris came in with the most riders each year. I'm not aware of Polling capabilities on the new forum so I guess we'll just spell it out. I'll be staying with my current Ski Doo Blizzard with the 900 ACE this year. Love the engine torque and it's the best ride in the rough stuff I've ever encountered. New is nice but when you find something that fits you so well..... you have to dance with the one who brought you. So what will YOU be riding this winter?

hemi_newman

03 mxz 600 or a 04 summit 826 BB. They will remained parked or put up for sale soon. Our family is seeing the cost of gas and groceries hurting our bank account quickly. Toys will be the first to go to help keep the heat on and food on the table.

snoden

18 multi tune Sidewinder 137 on those fast days and a 16 Viper 129 on those slower tight twisty trail days. I too love those suspensions.

xsledder

Still on the '16 Cat XF 7000 High Country. (One of the easiest sled to maintain (in my opinion). That's why I still have it.)

mrbb

I'll be riding a LAZY BOY recliner
the budget has;'t returned to get back on a sled yet!
I did buy a few lottery tickets today so that could change LOL

so, for me,
I'll just be enjoying hearing and seeing pic's and video's of you's having fun on them sleds this season!

euphoric1

2017 Eltigre 8000 love the looks of the sled, cant go wrong with the Suzuki 2 stroke, My wife will be riding our 2009 F8 love the white and green and again the Suzuki 2 stroke and IMO one of the better handling chassis I have owned, like the rider position.

szotty

Let us know how you like that 650 when you get it.
Loved my 2021 650 vr1 137 was amazing. Got 900 miles on it last year before I sold it. Had good power and handling was great would buy another in heart beat. I just didn’t snowcheck another cus too many people did for me to sell my snowcheck in February like I always do IMO. So I picked up a 420 mile 2021 600 indy sp for the year affordable lol

Reactions: elf

katden4

2018 arctic cat 8000 cross country. One more season for it, I hope. Thought the same last year, but upgraded our cabin. I love the machine, so no big deal to me.

jedoyle

2021 Polaris Switchback Assault 850 146". Have 4 years of warranty so will probably ride it another season or two.

Tuck

if it arrives 2022 Skidoo Backcountry 850 XRS 146, if not will riding one of the 600's, 2020 backcountry or 2013 renegade x which ever one the wife is not riding that day lol. Maybe I should have held on to the 2015 800BCX until the new one arrived.