Whats your desktop picture?

Bradzoo

Change mine quite a bit from season to season but this one is on there now my oldest son took this one of me a few years back

Brad and Orrin U P  Feb10-12 096.jpg

slimcake

064.jpg

From Hayward last spring. It was a blast!! 2 feet of heavy wet POW!!! When we got to town the Kwik Trip was closed due to heavy snow.... You know how much pow it takes to close a KT??

MonkeyWrench

Off season project this year revolves around FOOD!!
Got the pizza thing nearly perfected this year.
Freezing weather prevented the completion of the smoker and wood grill, but next year let the BBQ competition BEGIN! pizza oven 065.jpg pizza oven 102.jpg

toolmaker

DSC01292.jpg

Haven't taken any snow pictures yet this season. This was from our trip to San Fran in Nov.
Ran across the Golden Gate bridge and ran a Half Marathon in Monterey while there.

MonkeyWrench, that looks good but a lot of work for a pizza.

GO PACK GO

MonkeyWrench

Nice pic toolmaker. Congrats on the half marathon, the only running I do is to stock the pantry and fridge. :)

It was worth the work, the thing is incredible! We cook ton of other stuff in it, the flavor can not be compared.
My wife and I love to entertain so of course when she asked about it I couldn't say no, besides you can't get a decent
pie (pizza) anywhere near here.

Yes we use it in winter too!! The Christmas prime rib was second to none.

Arcitcgeorge, you will not be disappointed! I got a lot of my information from www.fornobravo.com, excellent site.
I learned a lot but would have done a few things slightly different, feel free to pm me if you have questions..

Are you building a hand set brick or modular?

arcticgeorge

"Hand set or modular? What exactly do you mean? The brick will be handset and i will keep the work modular. Great web site i have researched a lot of info on it.

MZEMS2

Here's my desktop for now, but other wise the screensaver is a slideshow. My brother on the left, my wife, and then me and the right. This is at Pikes Peak overlooking the Miss River near Prairie Du Chien, WI. Pikes Peak is right across the river from PDC. This was taken this past summer on a motorcycle trip.

Attachments

• IMAG0232.jpg
    IMAG0232.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 18

harvest1121

I would have a snow picture if I could ride now so this is the only riding I am doing right now.

2012-10-19_18-02-09_593.jpg

2012-11-03_12-05-37_571.jpg

Changed plans for this winter. But this thaw is going to ruin the biking as well.:(

Attachments

• 702589_10200133521650314_672511000_n.jpg
    702589_10200133521650314_672511000_n.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 17
viewattachment.jpg New Sleds in Phillips.jpg Switch between these. The Viking pictured has recently been purchased by a great friend of mine. The funny thing is I tried to buy THIS EXACT sled last year from the original owner. He sold it to a guy from NW WI. I actually still had pics I took of it in the original owner's garage that I have recently sent to my friend.

garyl62

Knowing all the dog lovers, had to share what I just changed to. My just turned 9, freshly back from the groomer, female Saint Bernard. Bought her in Hayward one week after the 2004 Birkebeiner Ski Race. Named her Birkie.

Attachments

• 20130113_135300.jpg
    20130113_135300.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 10