Whats your summer addiction?

D

Deleted member 10829

Golf

I would even have to say if I had to choose, I would pick golf over snowmobiling, just because you can do that so much more during the year. I play anywhere from 170-210 rounds of golf a year and I'm getting excited to get on the course again. Only about 8 weeks and courses will be opening again! :)

nytro_rtx

riding & racing dirt bikes. i hillclimb, hare scrambles, enduros, and off road poker runs whenever i can. also trail ride a couple times a week after work and trail ride every weekend i don't have a race.
also looking into getting back into asphalt racing sleds again.
nytro

wisangler

See attached pic

Other than that, it's fishing, golfing and anything else outdoors.

Attachments

• my_strat.jpg
    my_strat.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 47

saber

Going to the cabin as much as possible, water skiing and boating, ATVing, 2 tracking in my old CJ7, sitting around in the garage with the TV on watching Nascar and working on the sleds.

BUT, as much as I enjoy all of that nothing gets my revved up as much as heading north to ride the sleds. I would give it all up for snow year round north of the Zilwaukee bridge!

Saber

beakjones

I do a whole lot of mountain biking and golf. Getting a dual-sport motorbike probably this year.... screw driving the x-terra everywhere.

psindust

boating on saturdays, local race tracks at night and when we are not doing that atving on trails up north. oh and lots of masterbating, about the same as in winter

zimmbob

Coaching Fastpitch Softball

Been doing it for 20 years. I love it. So much more exciting than baseball, and takes half the time.

Attachments

• good_logo.gif
    good_logo.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 28

mtstubby

Well it use to be grass draggin but my budget got cut and my partner gave up

Attachments

• thatgirl2.jpg
    thatgirl2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 60