Where can I buy this type of ski guide ? See Pic

parker

I would like to buy this type of ski guide and have been unsuccessful finding a vendor. I had them a few years back in a Trailer I sold and they went with ... my mistake, as they really made loading easy with that single center slot. I have searched Google etc. for a vendor with no luck.

00303_4VcN5dq65zw_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:

UP RIDER

Your sleds must all have the same ski stance, we always seem to have a mix of RMK’s and Switchbacks so different stances.

slimcake

Looks easy enough to make your own. Couple slides or cheep plastic fence post material and screw em down.

bearrassler

I sold those back in the early 90's but I don't remember who made them, I don't think they have been available for years though

whitedust

I sold those back in the early 90's but I don't remember who made them, I don't think they have been available for years though
Yep those are mid late 90s vintage haven’t seen them in years and I just gave a pair away to my son-in-law and may have a single 10’footer in the garage rafters. The multi guides won the slide war many versions of those. As someone said easy enough to take 1x1s and make your own if that style works for you.

legend02

I had a set , it came with a multi groove set also, you put the single grove on the outside of your trailer and the multi groove on the inside to accommodate several ski stances / carbides.

for me I had the one side set up for my Formula Z with the single carbides and used the the multi for precision ski's .

T

Tracker

That original company was bought out by the new company and the patent was changed..due to tri keeled and dual carbide configuration on new skis back when

Screenshot_20190318-220004_Google.jpg