Where to park for day trip in Bruce Crossing

doofan1

I'm planning on a short day trip ride to try to get my wife back into snowmobiling. Thought if we trailered to Bruce Crossing then rode up to Porcupines and back would be a good day trip for her.

Where can I leave a truck and trailer for the day in Bruce Crossing?

Thanks

ragex2

Behind the gas station/grocery store there is a lot by the baseball diamond. You'll probably see other rigs there. It's right on the trail

vx700xtc

Thats a fairly big trip for a reintroduce, unless she was a big mile rider to start with. You might try a centrally located start point, so if it is rough or things arent going great you could shorten the distance easily, Maybe ride both ways out from center. Just a thought.

1fujifilm

Thats a fairly big trip for a reintroduce, unless she was a big mile rider to start with. You might try a centrally located start point, so if it is rough or things arent going great you could shorten the distance easily, Maybe ride both ways out from center. Just a thought.

Or, just ride from your home in WI; trails are spectacular anywhere north of HWY 29.

Bear

ICT Sledder

If you want to ride the Porkies why not just drop off in Bergland somewhere and skip the miles of boring rail bed trail from Bruce Crossing?

doofan1

Thanks for the tips. My wife has been asking to go see lake of the clouds for some time now. That was the reason I was going to head up there. Maybe I'll trailer a little farther north from Bruce Crossing.

On the other hand I can ride right from my place in Pembine. Trails are in good shape there as well.

POLARISDAN

absolutely..my first thought..geez i dont even go there from there

lt250rfd

On the other hand I can ride right from my place in Pembine. Trails are in good shape there as well.

Understand the ride for the view but if just getting back into it I'd ride right out your door from Pembine. Trails been great for about the last month, plenty of loops so not committed or stuck so to say if need to cut short.