Where to park in Bergland

tomcat

I’m currently up here on vacation and would like to trailer to the Bergland area for the day to ride. Any suggestions on where I could park my truck and two place trailer? Thx in advance

D

Deleted member 10829

Check with the owner of the Bergland Motel, he has lots of room. Another option may be Mark at Timberline Sports. Let us know how trails are, I head up there Thursday for a week. I've heard nothing but good around that area this year.

tomcat

Ended up not going to Bergland. Talked to a couple establishments there and they advised against driving in do to white out conditions. Talked to a couple riders who said they couldn’t see 20 feet ahead of them on the trail. Between that and the dropping temps decided to keep them on the trailer today. Bunkered down in Hurley for the night. Anything to do around here?��. We did ride about 200 miles the last couple of days by iron river and trails were fantastic. Saw 2 sleds on the trails in 2 days. Less miles and more stops than I like but made the best out of the temps and conditions we had.