Where to stay/Where to rent

Hoosier

We rented from Paul's rent all before as well. Had a good experience there also. Renting a 4 stroke yamaha may make the experience more fun for the family (less smoke, less gas and oil, etc.).

snowbum

Pauls has good rentals, also St. Germain Marina rents Yamahas and Ron Rhodes at St. Germain Bed and Breakfast rents Ski-Doo's. I would definately steer you away from Trackside. Contact the St. Germain Chamber and they will fill your mailbox with options.

teamsanden

I really like the Rustic Manor in St. Germain or Fibber's Resort. They both have websites. Also, if you want to rent a house or cabin or condo by owner check out www.vrbo.com and click on the state you want, then city....etc.

edmarino

My Vote would be St. Germain at either the Rustic Manor or the Heartside. Heartside rents sleds, I believe they are ski doo's but across the street you can get Yamaha's. The trail system is great and they groom every day. From here you can go any where, depends on how far you want to go in a day. Good resturants and pit stops. The Fireside for steaks, the Pub & Prime or The Golden Pines for really first rate dinners, many others to chose from.