Which Inline 4 Place Trailer ?

doofan1

So Ive been looking at Neo, Stealth, R&R and Triton inline trailers. Got sticker shock with the Triton so ruled that one out. Nice trailer, every open Triton Ive owned has been great but just cant justify spending that much more on a trailer.

Between the other 3 in the same size 7x22 with similar features I find the pricing to be within a few hundred bucks of each other.

Looking for comments good, bad, otherwise from any owners of these brands or anything I should be considering before purchase or any other brand to consider

Thanks

garyl62

Do a search for this as there has been quite a bit of conversation about this over the past 6 months. Not sure a 7x22 will allow you 4 sleds unless you're talking the box size. I've said it enough that I'm sure some guys are tired of hearing it but I did a lot of looking and found the NEO was a lot less expensive so just ordered a 3 place. John's trailers will be at the Milwaukee show, they have an ad on CL in Milwaukee with some pricing, or go to their website and see how that compares to what you've found already.

doofan1

I should clairfy the 22 foot is the box length plus the 5 foot vee.

I talked to John's trailers salesman told me he is sold out what he is bringing to Milwaukee. Told me trailer could be ready the end of the year if I order it now but would have to pick up in Indiana .

byrn71

I have a 27' stealth. Fits 4 155"s easily, so no issue there. I am happy so far with the trailer and would recommend buying one. I bought mine from s and s trailers in Wisconsin rapids. Good luck with your purchase.

doofan1

I got a chance to look at a NEO and a Stealth Preadator yesterday. The Neo looks to be much better built but the price tag was almost 2K more. Still have to see an R&R.

Anybody on here own an R&R ?

markshop

I got a chance to look at a NEO and a Stealth Preadator yesterday. The Neo looks to be much better built but the price tag was almost 2K more. Still have to see an R&R.

Anybody on here own an R&R ?

I have a 16' rnr and have no complaints

teamblue

Buy a Triton, you get what you pay for.

So Ive been looking at Neo, Stealth, R&R and Triton inline trailers. Got sticker shock with the Triton so ruled that one out. Nice trailer, every open Triton Ive owned has been great but just cant justify spending that much more on a trailer.

Between the other 3 in the same size 7x22 with similar features I find the pricing to be within a few hundred bucks of each other.

Looking for comments good, bad, otherwise from any owners of these brands or anything I should be considering before purchase or any other brand to consider

Thanks

tourguide

I've got a 3 axle 7-22 r&r and its a good trailer, can pack a 144 a 136 a 121, the kids 120 and a snow coach in there no problem, goes down the road like an arrow. Only complaint the trim around the ramp doors is razor sharp due to body flex/rubbing and will open your hand up if youb grab in the wrong spot.

Cat600

I bought a Stealth 2 years ago, got all the accessories that everyone else charges $$ money for. Even with a couple upgrades (torsions, alum rims, corr resistant hardware), it still cost less than the basic Triton and R&R.

www.trailersmidwest.com

doofan1

Guys thanks for the response. Sno Show in Milwaukee this weekend several trailer guys will be there. Hopefully will make a decision.

I know you get what you pay for and I'm sure in the trailer market it can't be more true. I was quoted 7299.00 for an RnR Slasher Elite. 8895.00 for a legend explorer, 10,995.00 for a Triton prestige, 8150.00 for a stealth predator.

All of the above had finished walls torson axles the Triton did have a finished ceiling as well. All trailers had a 22 foot box plus 4 or 5 foot V.

Thought I found a good price on a used legend was advertised as a trailmaster when I went to look at it the trailer found out it was a Thunder and he pulled the photos off of the web site showing finished ceiling walls diamond plate for kick plate ETC. Got there only walls finished no diamond kick plate and it was a Thunder!! Either someone sold him a bill of goods or he is trying to pass this off as something its not.

Search continues........................

Guys thanks for the response. Sno Show in Milwaukee this weekend several trailer guys will be there. Hopefully will make a decision.

I know you get what you pay for and I'm sure in the trailer market it can't be more true. I was quoted 7299.00 for an RnR Slasher Elite. 8895.00 for a legend explorer, 10,995.00 for a Triton prestige, 8150.00 for a stealth predator.

The Thunder line is built at the Legend Plant. Just a little less expensive with fewer extras.

All of the above had finished walls torson axles the Triton did have a finished ceiling as well. All trailers had a 22 foot box plus 4 or 5 foot V.

Thought I found a good price on a used legend was advertised as a trailmaster when I went to look at it the trailer found out it was a Thunder and he pulled the photos off of the web site showing finished ceiling walls diamond plate for kick plate ETC. Got there only walls finished no diamond kick plate and it was a Thunder!! Either someone sold him a bill of goods or he is trying to pass this off as something its not.

Search continues........................

THe Thunder Trailer is built by the same folkes that build Legends, just fewer extras.

duramax

Bought a 2013 29ft legend trailmaster last fall. The best trailer I have ever pulled. Talk to the guys at big o's in portage wi. They will be at the milwaukee snow show.

harski

You'll definitely be able to look at them side by side at the show this weekend. The Legend trailer fit and finish is above the rest but will cost you a few $$ more. If you just want a trailer to get the sleds up and down the road and don't care about the finish then buy an R&R. Just my opinion. One thing I'm going to keep in mind next time is dealer location. If they are 400 miles away how will you get it serviced and will they reimburse you if you get it fixed locally? Anyway, you'll find me standing and dreaming next to the Legend trailers Friday night. Good Luck!

Harski

longtrack

I have owned several enclosed Trailers and I own a Stealth now. It is pretty simple you get what you pay for. I ordered this one without a finished Ceiling. I was sick and tired of having leaks and shorts and not being able to find the problems. Luckily this one hasn't had any Ceiling problems yet, but it will I'm sure of that.