White Star Motorsports Auction

Winterrules

Went to the auction in Bronson Mi today with my brother-in-law to help him find a sled. I can't believe some of the bargains that buyers were getting. I know auctions tend not to be retail pricing, and you have to look everything over real good, but WOW!. Lots of sled heads or dealers went home with some great deals.

D

Deleted member 10829

Why would anyone send a 2012 M8 to an auction unless it was a rental last year or has been damaged? I'd be real careful at an auction.

polarisrider1

Why would anyone send a 2012 M8 to an auction unless it was a rental last year or has been damaged? I'd be real careful at an auction.

correct, I have burned myself 3 times at that auction before i figured it out. A sled, a dirt bike and a go-cart. than I started sending all me crash and burn stuff to them. Wola making money now! It is purely buyer beware. My brother turns sleds to the tune of a couple hundred a year thru there, he has no care to and of the buyer. He lives a good life, buying shiny and selling shinier. Buy it, armour all it, tire cleaner, power wash and flip. $$$$ Did I say buyer beware. Make it run , make it shine! and unload. stay clear of auction sales. Odds are you will lose.

Last edited: