Whitetail Bow Season

mrsrunningbear

Running Bear Resort Bow Season.jpg

The guys got this 8 point opening day, so far we have 3 that have been brought in 2 8 point and a 5 point. The guys are having a good hunt so far

Last edited:

hudson056

just out of curiosity, not being smart, but is that considered a nice buck in the U.P.? I know there isnt a whole lot of agriculture up there for them to feed on.

mrsrunningbear

just out of curiosity, not being smart, but is that considered a nice buck in the U.P.? I know there isnt a whole lot of agriculture up there for them to feed on.

It is a pretty nice buck for up here, I came from IL so I know what farm country big bucks look like. There are some super trophy bucks up here for sure and I've seen them, just not hangin' from the pole lol....yet! But as a UP 8 point goes it was a nice buck

It mostly has to do with the age class of bucks, there are some bruisers in the the U.P. just not many. Thats a young buck probably a 2 1/2 year old. If you want to shoot bigger bucks let them grow up.

dew69

Not trying to go off topic with this. I took up bow hunting this year. My second time out with my new bow and the first deer I see is a doe, I shoot and score! what a rush that was!! Here is a pic.

Attachments

• PA141966.jpg
    PA141966.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 65