Whitmer Eats Crow

garageguy

The last hold out in Lakewood the grocery store, has lifted their voluntary mask policy. Great to see everyones smiling face. Those few who wear one chose to, as it should be

Hoosier

When we were riding up there this winter, I may have used her name on those contact tracing forms.

buddah2

My favorite for the contact tracing was 1-906-2483632

(If you don't have a phone handy that's 1-906-Bite Me 2)

timo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-covid-deaths-biden-mask-mandate

When u start comparing states with lockdowns snd ones with not it’s becoming increasing clear following the “science” that lock downs, masks, distancing didn’t matter.
Only thing it did, was mess up a global supply change, decimate an economy, embolden a welfare state of mind, increase suicides and depression, and got Biden in office,,,, which in the long run was the grand plan.

4kops

Yea and now she is being investigated for a trip to Florida in March hired a jet which doesn't have the Part 135 to do that. I hope they run her thru the mud amongst other thinigs

whitedust

Yea and now she is being investigated for a trip to Florida in March hired a jet which doesn't have the Part 135 to do that. I hope they run her thru the mud amongst other thinigs

Joe gave her a big shout out and big pat on the back today on his way thru the Ford plant. Wants everyone to buy electric cars. Yeah sure lol.....I don’t know anyone with an electric car or anyone that wants one.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Joe gave her a big shout out and big pat on the back today on his way thru the Ford plant. Wants everyone to buy electric cars. Yeah sure lol.....I don’t know anyone with an electric car or anyone that wants one.

I want one! I want one!..But not a Ford, Chevy or any other from the major manufactures. I want a TESLA. The Plaid will do 0-60 in less than 2 seconds, with a range of 520 miles. Need more places to charge it though.

goofy600

I want one! I want one!..But not a Ford, Chevy or any other from the major manufactures. I want a TESLA. The Plaid will do 0-60 in less than 2 seconds, with a range of 520 miles. Need more places to charge it though.

Agree completely Tesla would be cool, but you are correct especially living in the UP where nothing is close.

dfattack

I would actually consider one for an in town vehicle only. Unfortunately I don't have a vehicle that fits that description, but if I did I would definitely give it a try. Battery tech is coming a long way. torque rivals some diesels on the new hummer, speed is there as John mentioned.

whitedust

Performance of electric vehicles has been good for years and not the issue for me. I already have a comfortable grocery getter and day trip suv that gets great gas mileage. I just don’t need a new truck or car. The ball buster is battery range and charging infrastructure just ain’t there or on the horizon.

old abe

I would actually consider one for an in town vehicle only. Unfortunately I don't have a vehicle that fits that description, but if I did I would definitely give it a try. Battery tech is coming a long way. torque rivals some diesels on the new hummer, speed is there as John mentioned.

The torque characteristics of electric motive propulsion far greater than diesel is. Ask the RR's.

- - - Updated - - -

With the price we pay for our electricity, I would not be a player. -Mezz

That's where the "efficiency" factor comes to bare fruit mezz! Cost per mile.

4kops

Tesla are actually awesome my buddy and his family they have like 5 or 6 of them. Acceleration is out out this world crazy quick kind of like a Sidewinder LOL. I am surprised how many I see going from see wisconsin to the UP. All your guys president joe will fix the charging station issues just watch. I would own a Tesla but the one I want is like 110k

acase27

The torque characteristics of electric motive propulsion far greater than diesel is. Ask the RR's.

- - - Updated - - -

The irony there is they are diesel electric motors. I agree and love the advantages of the electric motor propulsion (to John's point above, I fell in love after driving a Tesla Model X P100D, going 0-60 in under 3 seconds in an SUV), but we need a breakthrough in battery technology before I think they'll break out of their niche. More storage capacity, lighter weight, faster charging, etc. Preferably while using less rare-earth metals. The current incremental gains will make it hard to scale.