Who else has heard about the recent Bigfoot and UFO activity in the Mt. Arvon area?

cuzzinolaf

I think we're getting closer and closer to an actual siting of a squatch. Some back country riders posted on an underground Bigfoot forum I frequent about a lot of tracks, a bunch of downed trees, knocks, and weird lights in the wee morning hours in an area south of their camp in Skanee. Has anyone else experienced this?

I don't know this area at all and would love to go explore it. The guys on the forum refuse to meet with us for fear of retributions from the squatch family their following. Either that or they've been threatened by the aliens; all I know is they're weirded out that I ride in the area and suggested meeting.

I'm looking for a group of highly trained Bigfoot hunters to have our first official hunt sometime in early February. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Last edited:

old abe

These active signs need to be looked into for sure!!! Perhaps even find out the reason of Trackers absence???

old abe

I'm starting to think he was adopted by a squatch family or abducted by the aliens. :-(

I am sure it's really BIG what ever it is that happened to him!!! He could have got caught wrong it a time/transport thing of some kind??? He may have tried to go back in "fake history", and is now lost forever???

Last edited:

Woodtic

We will start our search at the intersection of Ford road and Dodge City road. I can get my off road truck back in there no problem. Just follow my ruts.

cuzzinolaf

I hope we don't piss off any sledders. Maybe if we tell them this is an official squatch hunt they'll be more forgiving.

racerxnet

I think as evolution and technology has progressed, that the Squatch has a newer and more efficient footprint. This has led him to high tail it outta here to another dimension. Right now we don't know what to look for with this new print. I say we all gather round for a beer and discuss this at the local watering hole. Somehow I think the Squatch will be peaking into our meeting at the edge of his/our dimension and will be one print ahead of us. Grrrrrrrr!

MAK