Who is that in the Front of House Shot?!

A

admin

They're HOME!

113084.jpg

-John

letsgosledn

Welcome Home! Can remember like it was yesterday when we brought my 1st one home, over 22 years ago but the feeling is amazing! Enjoy!

propjockey

Looks like Huck is taking a good sniff of his new sister.
happy.gif
Take a guess where the two pooches will be sleeping now!

My money is: Right next to Gracie!

Congrats John and Nora, you're the two most well deserving people I know...

-Jeff & Kat-

BTW John- I can't wait to see you next time we're taking a break while boonin' and you are standing there swaying back and forth, side to side! If you don't understand that now...You will!

catspaz8

Wow, Now the Fun starts, have fun and make plans for some free time together, cause Gracie will command all of your attention ( both yours and Nora's)for some time to come....you'll be Great parents and Grace is truly blessed to have two loving parents to watch over her, as well as to pups to grow up with.

S

scott_l

Johns check list (no particular order)

great wife check
first child check
two good dogs check
great place to live check
A CAT in the garage check
works from home check

o boy John it sounds like you have a pretty darn good life
happy.gif
enjoy them all

intowishin

Glad to see all of the family is home safe and sound. I bet Nora couldn't wait to be home. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed....oh wait, baby may not let you sleep much at night for a while. Congrats, and God bless.

doo_dr

Congrats. My mom has a sign that she has had in all 20 homes that she lived in. "No matter what, No matter where, It's allways Home if love is there". May you have many years of Love.

Doo Dr
FYI-We are right behind you with bringing one home.
/image{ }

clark_w

Welcome home Grace (she is one lucky little girl)
Question for you John, what do Huck and Millie think of the new addition?

CW