Who's loading up???

SledTL

Weather channel is saying bullseye on ND and nw MN for this weekend. Who's gonna put the first tracks of the upper midwest down??

fireworks

Pulled the youngest boys sled out for a short rip. Keep snowing!
20191106_101643.jpg

Attachments

• 20191106_101643 (3).jpg
    20191106_101643 (3).jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 24

durphee

Did you get a new sled yet durphee?
Not yet, i have had some good offers on my current Assault but I haven't found a replacement one just yet. I haven't found a 19 Assault for the price I want, but I am being very picky. I have been looking at a 18 ski doo renegade 850 XRS with 1500 miles on it, really intrigues me! I would prefer to stick with a Polaris Assault but willing to switch it up. But, if nothing works out I will ride my current sled and be perfectly happy. I have a quick trip in mid December to the UP then I take my boys up to your neck of the woods, Hayward, the day after Christmas til day after New Years so I don't want to be rushed into purchasing a new sled if mine sold.

fireworks

Ideal scenario sell yours at top dollar and wait to see if the season starts slow and buy after the 1st. But who wants to wait till then to ride. LOL

snobuilder

I rode around my yard on Halloween.

Worth a few bragging rights for us SE WIsco riders, eh?

attachment.php

Sandylake

Remember, Marquette doesn't like snowmobilers.

Bear

They don't?

I know it's not fair but maybe when a regular family sits down to a meal at a restaurant and has to listen to some foul mouthed, reeking of exhaust, or raw gasoline that they spilled on their boots stench that starts complaining about the alcoholic drinks that they have been waiting for while making sexual innuendos of every kind to the waitstaff while they go from alcoholic beverage serving establishment to another, totally partaking, kinda makes you wonder why they are opposed?

Two years ago I got to watch a guy try to eat his breakfast, while complaining about the uninsured sled he totalled the night before. The waitstaff had to clean up his vomit in the restroom and the trail of it he left on the way there, I heard them being very upset about it.

I'm sorry if that sounds too real for some of you but that's the dealio even though us riders are 95% just guys and gals out riding having a great time and being cool, respectful and being forgiving to local charms.

The good news is me and my son probably have several hundred miles of riding in already.