WI Supreme court will likely rule tomarow

snobuilder

About the D. gov. Evers and health secretary Andrea Palms extreme over reach in extending the WI state shut down past 60 days.
\

We as a society have been denied the natural course that would have given our collective society a herd immunity to this Dem. "Trump Kill virus".

The simple difference that separates this cold and flu season from all others is all political.

Kids don't get this so they could have stayed in school. Most every one south of 80 YO is not at serious risk of complicated symptoms and as my reports of face to face with fellow citizens on a 40- 50 hour retail basis has proven.....the risk of serious sickness is most likely below that of many past societal viruses.

Last edited:

srt20

Watched some of it. The DHS lawyer got lit up bad. Made him look like he flunked out of junior high.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
It's like the horse has been dead for weeks now, but some just want to keep beating it to see if it will move.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those aren't flies, they're MURDER HORNETS!! Murder Hornets.jpg

Anyone going outside must now wear a Bee Keepers suit until May 26th (maybe longer, nobody knows)

snomoman

About the D. gov. Evers and health secretary Andrea Palms extreme over reach in extending the WI state shut down past 60 days.
\

We as a society have been denied the natural course that would have given our collective society a herd immunity to this Dem. "Trump Kill virus".

The simple difference that separates this cold and flu season from all others is all political.

Kids don't get this so they could have stayed in school. Most every one south of 80 YO is not at serious risk of complicated symptoms and as my reports of face to face with fellow citizens on a 40- 50 hour retail basis has proven.....the risk of serious sickness is most likely below that of many past societal viruses.

Looking at all the above wording the spelling is exceptional, how could you butcher up the word “tomarow” ? LOL I’m assuming that it was pasted, there’s no way that all that would be spelled right

Last edited:

euphoric1

\

For those that have responded to your thread with yawns, crickets and no concern obviously they aren't owners of a shuttered business, or haven't been waiting 6 weeks for their unemployment check, I too have been waiting for their judgement not because my business has been shuttered or affected or that I haven't received my unemployment check, I have been awaiting the judgement for those who have been shuttered and haven't received money besides the stimulus check that a good portion of people should have not received. I am watching this closely because I am very concerned for the businesses that wont reopen and the people that wont have a job to go back to. To yawn at what is trying to be achieved at supreme court level in our state just shows that the way that society has become stretches far further than just the hoarding and the me, me , me mentality. To not be concerned just states that... if it doesn't directly affect me... who cares, but im sure it would be very different if it was them who were waiting for their first check yet or preparing bankruptcy processes not knowing if they will ever be able to open their business, give their employees their job back. To not be concerned or follow what is happening is just SAD. Im with you snobuilder and am waiting for judgement but I wont lie, the fact it has taken this long is concerning me that the right decision wont be made. Fingers crossed for my "FELLOW" AMERICANS!!

candyman

For those that have responded to your thread with yawns, crickets and no concern obviously they aren't owners of a shuttered business, or haven't been waiting 6 weeks for their unemployment check, I too have been waiting for their judgement not because my business has been shuttered or affected or that I haven't received my unemployment check, I have been awaiting the judgement for those who have been shuttered and haven't received money besides the stimulus check that a good portion of people should have not received. I am watching this closely because I am very concerned for the businesses that wont reopen and the people that wont have a job to go back to. To yawn at what is trying to be achieved at supreme court level in our state just shows that the way that society has become stretches far further than just the hoarding and the me, me , me mentality. To not be concerned just states that... if it doesn't directly affect me... who cares, but im sure it would be very different if it was them who were waiting for their first check yet or preparing bankruptcy processes not knowing if they will ever be able to open their business, give their employees their job back. To not be concerned or follow what is happening is just SAD. Im with you snobuilder and am waiting for judgement but I wont lie, the fact it has taken this long is concerning me that the right decision wont be made. Fingers crossed for my "FELLOW" AMERICANS!!

Two Thuumbs Up! Euphoric1 2024

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
This from Channel 2 in Green Bay; Court documents say the decision is stayed until May 20, however WBAY has reached out to Rep. Jim Steineke (R-Kaukauna), who says there is some confusion on whether the decision to stay is an opinion, or an order.

Regardless, I'd hate to be Tony's dog when he gets home tonight!

srt20

This from Channel 2 in Green Bay; Court documents say the decision is stayed until May 20, however WBAY has reached out to Rep. Jim Steineke (R-Kaukauna), who says there is some confusion on whether the decision to stay is an opinion, or an order.

Regardless, I'd hate to be Tony's dog when he gets home tonight!

No stay. Open as of an hour ago.

Of course the fine people of Dane county (Madison) were relocked down within 30 mins by their county officials...