Wide Open Productions

We just got done making another vid and its up, We will be heading back to the UP this Friday for another vid. Im happy to say we just picked up HMK as a sponsor. We will be riding Mass City this weekend hope to see some of you up there.

Phill - Wide Open Crew

renegade011

Phil its will i was the one that brought pats sled back for yea. I am going to order a 011 renegade x and looking to get into some boondockin in the u.p i recently just bought a 23 foot enclosed trailer and am going to stick some money into some decals and stuff so hit me up if your looking for someone else to ride with next year. Kinda dont ride with any off those guys anymore so im up for anything at this point.

local897

We just got done making another vid and its up, We will be heading back to the UP this Friday for another vid. Im happy to say we just picked up HMK as a sponsor. We will be riding Mass City this weekend hope to see some of you up there.

Phill - Wide Open Crew

What days you going to be up there I will be in Rockland fri-sunday let hook up and ride. PM me with more plz

Braaap!

Yup we are coming up again, not sure how many of us are coming, one guy blew up his xp so we are down one for sure. Anyways we will be stationed outta Rockland, and riding the area, hope to see ya all around, I'd love to take everyone for a ride but if I did that I would have no where to ride, my spots are similar to my hunting and fishing spots, well hope to see ya all up there. Look for my van with the wideopenproductions.com stickers on the front/sides and the big evolution decal on drivers side.

From 2 rides ago
uvs100209-001.jpg

Last edited:

coldsmokejr

Just wondering if you guys are going up this weekend, I'm gonna run back up early Saturday morn, if you got room for one more in the group pm me