Wide Open Wisconsin

wisco-mb

It was brought up a little in the hay days thread.
I'll be there! I'm pulling the camper and staying on site. $74 for the weekend. Gives me more time to explore... and drink!
Last year I helped out with the AWSC booth. I may be helping again this year.
Looks like more vendors this year. Polaris will be there and sponsoring it. Looks like they have a custom Green Bay Packer wrap, and showing off the 70th anniversary sleds. I saw on WOW's fb page that the Yamaha truck pulling in.

lofsfire

I do remember seeing a little bit of chatter in the Hey Days post. I just figured somebody would have started another Post just for this by now. I wanted to go to heydays but just didn't work out with the schedule this year... Oddly enough it would have been a very good year to go there for me more on that later...

I'll be camping there as well. I'll look for you guys but if you see the truck and trailer stop by and say hey... Just staying Friday night and then time and hope to get around the show Saturday I've got to get home Saturday night. Hoping to find a couple of things though...

1000004409.jpg

lofsfire

I'm here I'm in the second row of camping off the main drive out about five spots directly north of the bath house.

Heading in to check out the show.

snomoman

Just got back home from wide-open Wisconsin, it was a 280 mile round-trip tour, bought some new Klim boots, at the skidoo booth inside one of the buildings they had 25% off so I bought an oil change kit for my 900 ace, looked around in the swap meet area. It’s always interesting looking at all the dissected snowmobile parts, watched the water display with the water skipping snowmobiles and the Jet skis doing flips, the vintage snowmobile show was also pretty neat

lofsfire

Well I just walked in the door as well... It was a great trip and a cool show I definitely like to come back next year.

Everything was about 20% to 25% off, that seemed pretty consistent.

As wisco-mb showed above, our sites for diagonal from each other! He has a great family and I think they really enjoyed themselves as well It was very nice meeting them.

Found one thing in the swap area myself, a windshield that I have been looking for and I think I picked it up at a fair price. Also picked up a new Mission helmet. But for any of you guys that need the big sizes no helmets know they are hard to find past 3x... Many times it's not so much the fit of the overall helmet but the cheek area... Well the mission is no different there for me but I found out that they make cheek pads that are making equivalent to a 4X and 5X. The 4X was a perfect fit for me!

Also for the guys that like lights on the back of their helmet there's a new company making a single row LED light just like the LJE ones... I like their connections a little bit better however. LJE is also coming out for a light specific for the Mission helmets. It basically fits right where the rear DOT sticker is. You unscrew The plate that holds it in and change it out with an LED light.

Lots of other cool stuff as well!

Have some other news too but waiting to share that...

snomoman - should have reached out to us always nice putting the names and faces together!

indy_500

Yep spent way too much $ there yesterday. Should not be allowed to go there unsupervised! Excited to get my cellphone holder/glovebox extension mounted up on the new blizzard.

heitz66

Went Friday night and Saturday its getting bigger every year. Very impressed with the direction this show is going and the great deals offered just have to look around for best deals. A better alternative since its much closer than Hay Days for me deals are the same as Hay Days. Will be back next year!

wisco-mb

We had a great time! Glad to meet up! There were a lot more vendors this year. All the extra activities going on keeps you busy. The rain ended the jet ski shows earlier, & some swappers. The band was a good time to end the day.
It poured last night, so that put a damper on some things. We packed up & left right away in the morning. Bummer no grass drags. The asphalt races on Friday were fun to watch.
Good to see some good deals out there!

euphoric1

Went saturday, got there early afternoon, coming in was shocked by the sea of vehicles, was a great show! plenty going on indoors and out, and 99.9% of show committed to snowmobiling. none of those home improvement booths or others that have nothing to do with the sport. GREAT SHOW and seems to get better every year!