Wildlife Refuge Cabins

dew69

Once again our trip has come to an end. I would like to thank Dave, Lori, Jen, Dave and Kathy at the cabins for their hospitality this year! We always enjoy our stay! Even though the snow conditions were not prime this year we all enjoyed our week. We even brought two newbies to da U.P. to enjoy our experience this year. To all in South Range and the rest of the Keweenaw, THANK YOU!! See ya all next year!!

Dew
Team IoSconSota

08Dragon700

The Cabins are always great. Can't wait to get up there on Thursday. Too bad they had to move the Super Bowl out a week, that is always a good time.

loriwlrc

friends

great one's have come our way thanks to us starting this busniess.IoSconSota team many thanks for your annual gift of Victoria's lasagna, and your locally made brats, as always they were uuummmm good.Hope your newbies felt more at home after a few meals and a few hours of riding. Only wish snow conditions could have been better, we're the U.P. not out west, so yes riding conditions are a little different,we have trees! Glad the 'squirrel' was able to have a dryer ride and he proved a GUY IN GIRLS PANTS CAN RIDE! Oh yeah after the Vikes win the next one let us know what tops the lap dance! Go Vikes,go Vikes!!Dew hope your knee is doing better,bet your glad 3 days of off trail was all you did, next time you can go groom with Dave.08 DRAGON 700, looking forward to your group coming, we'll still do an annual pot luck, after our rides,with or with out a super bowl, looks like you boys may have timed it perfect for the snow! We went riding today and conditions were good, fair, and poor, snow is like sugar, cornors are icy, main trail is hit heavy with traffic. With these conditions though, most are still out riding, and some have reported they had good to fair conditions, in the Copper Harbor area,on trail 13 and the Freada loop.The groomers have been out and trying to do the best with what they have. If the rain comes and hits us hard it coulld get ugly. But we could go from rain to snow in minutes, hours or days.Our saving grace is the big lake is open so LES can / could happen at a drop of a hat. In our are places are booked as snow in other areas has dissapeared,though the area has been hard hit, many places are reporting being down 60 to 80 percent. Let's hope the new snow comes. An update if your in the area in Feb(13th), the Superior Snowmobile Club will be hosting their open house, at the garage in Greenland, food will be served. Thanks again for choosing the WILDLIFE REFUGE CABINS!

thunderstruck88

wish I lived up there I seem like an outcast living in Ohio and not really knowing anyone on here . Seeing you all have fun and know each other makes me a bit sad Carol only good thing about Ohio is the Buckeyes other then that it sucks