wildlife refuge cabins

loriwlrc

had a few cancellations mid week 1/29 -1/31, 2/5-2/7,2/19 - 2/22 that's all availabe for Jan. and Feb. book 2 days 3 rd free if you say you saw it here. Please I do not check in here often so please call 906-482-1001

Last edited:

Hdogg21

I've tried calling this place multiple times and I've also sent numerous e-mails with no reply...Is it still open and operating? A friend said it was closed, but the website is up, the phone rings and I leave messages and e-mails but no response...? I've stayed there a few times, years ago, and it was great place to stay and ride from, I enjoyed it a lot...I'd like to get back up and stay/ride there again but I can't seem get in touch with anybody there...? Can anybody clue me in here or am I missing something? Thanks for any help/insight

garyl62

Still open and doing great! Not sure about the number you're trying, but I'm sure they will post something here, keep checking.

scottiking

I've been calling the number on their website...and e-mailing the address on their website...?[/QUOTE

Dave and Lori are busy folks!-construcion company,guilding,resort, art instructing classes and moving tons and tons of snow! Keep trying and emailing and I assure you they will get back to you!
Scottiking OUT

loriwlrc

Lodging ?'s

I've been calling the number on their website...and e-mailing the address on their website...?[/QUOTE

Dave and Lori are busy folks!-construcion company,guilding,resort, art instructing classes and moving tons and tons of snow! Keep trying and emailing and I assure you they will get back to you!
Scottiking OUT

I've replied to all e-mails daily and returned all calls left on answering machine, not sure where the miscommunication is, our office hours are 8 a.m. to 12 noon if we are cleaning cabins our answering machine is on, ater hours all calls are transfered to our home.Sorry if you have not recieved a call back or e-mail,but I do believe I have responded to all. We are open and have very few openings left for the season,I admitt I am not on this site often,as the phone and e-mails keep me busy enough...guess I will have to check in more often or omit posts, so sorry

Hdogg21

I've replied to all e-mails daily and returned all calls left on answering machine, not sure where the miscommunication is, our office hours are 8 a.m. to 12 noon if we are cleaning cabins our answering machine is on, ater hours all calls are transfered to our home.Sorry if you have not recieved a call back or e-mail,but I do believe I have responded to all. We are open and have very few openings left for the season,I admitt I am not on this site often,as the phone and e-mails keep me busy enough...guess I will have to check in more often or omit posts, so sorry

Oh no need to apologize, I understand you are probably very busy this time of year! I apologize for the confusion on my behalf! I am just trying to see what days are available to rent a cabin or 2 for our annual club trip...I am a member of my local snowmobile club (River Valley Trailblazers) and we take a club trip every year, and I've always said in our meetings that we should go to your establishment. I've stayed at your place a few times in the past and I absolutely had a great time every time! I can e-mail you my information again or try to call again, or you can DM me and I'll respond immediately. I just don't want to post my info here... Thank you very much for the response, and I look forward to getting in touch and hopefully getting something set up! Thank You