Will sled fit in the bed of my dodge dakota?

robinson

Hi guys,
just looking for a quick answer, i have a dodge dakota 4 door, and just curious if my sled would fit in the bed of the truck. More concerned width wise then length wise with the wheel wells. Im sorry i dont know the exact measurements! Any info would be great.
Thanks!!

jshabadu

My Zr800 fits nicely in the back of my Dakota, but the skis do not fit between the wheel wells. I have to have one ski above the wheel well on one side.

600hoic

Banned
I have a Quad cab and can get my 2007 Polaris 600 IQ 121" track in it. The one ski sits on the wheel well and about half the track extends past the tail gate. All the weight is in the bed of the truck though. You can do it.

rcskidoo

Measure you sled then measure the bed of your truck..That will tell you if it will fit. Seems like the logical thing to do.

rc

tnehlsen

I put my 06' crossfire in the back of my 05' Dakota Quad cab. With the 136 it does hang off the back which I remedy by putting my loading ramp under the skid and then strap across the seat to the rear bed tie downs. Ski does ride on top of one of the wheel wells but no big deal.

srt20

A buddy of mine puts his SRX in his ranger all the time. Puts it in backwards. Use a cover to keep the windshield on.

qber

dakota

Nice - I have a dakota and gives me an idea for when I'm hauling only one sled and want to ditch the trailer - do you have a photo with the sled loaded?