Winchester lodging 2/20-2/24

ron_k

I am taking my wife on her first trip to the UP February 20 through the 24th and am looking for a QUIET place. When I go up there with the guys I would usually stay at the sportsman but I am shocked to see if they are closed for the season. Is anyone aware of a motel in the area with similar accommodations / cost. Skyview is too noisy, carlin is out of the budget. Suggestions?

cbass

Lodging

I am taking my wife on her first trip to the UP February 20 through the 24th and am looking for a QUIET place. When I go up there with the guys I would usually stay at the sportsman but I am shocked to see if they are closed for the season. Is anyone aware of a motel in the area with similar accommodations / cost. Skyview is too noisy, carlin is out of the budget. Suggestions?

Check out Harris lake hideaway in Winchester, the are on the john dee website. Nice quiet house, trail is very close

harski

Check the Wilderness Inn. It looked open a couple of weeks ago when we went by. You may want to double check Carlin Lake Lodge as the last I looked it wasn't as spendy as I thought it would be. Good luck!