winter 12 hours south

euphoric1

have an aunt and uncle that retired from living in Milwaukee to NC to get away from winter..... they could see up to 20" of snow, so wish that storm would make a major detour to SE Wisconsin...WE NEED IT!... NOT FAIR!. Send it somewhere it could make a difference, unfortunately though what they need the least is the flooding that's supposed to come after.

old abe

I have seen some of the weather people stating that we could see snow storms taking a more southern pass/route this winter due to Pacific water temps??? Just doesn't seem to work for us snow players, I agree!!!!!!! Matter of fact, IT SUCKS!!!!!!!

euphoric1

yeah... and we think everyone forgets how to drive in it here when winter comes every year. Has to be very crippling for them.

1fujifilm

have an aunt and uncle that retired from living in Milwaukee to NC to get away from winter..... they could see up to 20" of snow, so wish that storm would make a major detour to SE Wisconsin...WE NEED IT!... NOT FAIR!. Send it somewhere it could make a difference, unfortunately though what they need the least is the flooding that's supposed to come after.

Load em up.
Good trip for those living in Indiana.

Bear

1fujifilm

Cute.

FYI; I put the sled back in the garage last night as most of the ride able snow on my Green Bay, WI area property is now gone.

Bear

1fujifilm

I will look on Craig List for it.

Nice, good luck finding snow in Green Bay.

Did you head up yet (me, no), I have 25 yard miles.
Munising looked promising based on videos, guys are getting around from Wetmore to Buckhorn bar, Grand Marais, MI and points east.

Bear

T

Tracker

yeah... and we think everyone forgets how to drive in it here when winter comes every year. Has to be very crippling for them.

heres what its like...just drive...even on the highway...they don't even know what a sled is

ICT Sledder

I used to live down south and there is a ski resort with chair lift in Kentucky....winter is awesome down there....no one stops you

Yep... there's some pretty serious ski resorts in Appalachia. Some legit elevation out there, with totally different weather up in the hills as compared to down in the valleys. Sort of like the Rockies, but less so.

C

Cirrus_Driver

heres what its like...just drive...even on the highway...they don't even know what a sled is

Why stop at the RED light, if they run through the stop sign? Roll the dice, play some roulette! LOL