Winter is over....

T

Tracker

Tracker, I don't know if what you call riding is actually riding.... lol. Hoping I get back to the Yoop one more time this winter....

SLIM....seriously....I will take you on an excursion if ya wants ta try it....you will be shocked....what kinda machine ya gots so I can pick some spots to unleash you in....??? yer tunnel is it polished??? LOL...and you have to be ok with getting wacked a few times or in a tight spot too....but we will go easy on you putting you into the 1st fire by baptism....you can hang back with THE HACKSAW....he lets us all go first and hangs back a tad..... then observes the CARNAGE....then picks a nicer way to go.....ROTFLMAO

when they tell yas IT ALL OVER JOHNNY....I say....nay nay...heres what to expect....LOL....all ya really need are some plugs if ya not EFI...it gets foggy and deep in the highlands....70 degrees down below

T

Tracker

may slim...notice...no coats...no gloves...etc..also this is PRE GO PRO...I was holding a cell phone with one hand filming and flying aboot

scoot

Plugged in the battery tender with plans to ride down here next weekend.
With temps in the 60s, it seems like a rare mid February motorcycle ride is in order. :applause:

whitedust

Wont next weekend be bad up your way Whitedust? Upper 30s and 40s will not be good for the trails.

I'm going to try to ride Wednesday ...a cold day...but Monday's melt was severe so not sure if worth it?... could be a a very short ride ...then XTX goes back on trailer for foreseeable future. Weekend of mid 40s with sun then half inch of rain to start the week is depressing....I don't think it is over for Vilas if we get fresh snow but it is going to be a waiting game.... grooming? ...well I don't expect much of that for the weekend.... too warm. Very disappointing for Pday weekend and best advice is to ride WUP snow belts where the snow is deep Vilas can't take a thaw like forecasted will be mud but to each their own but not for me.

C

Cirrus_Driver

Expect your report Thursday A.M., I'm not expecting much. Winter may be returning next week, but starting over with no base, it will take a lot to be riding again.

T

Tracker

pole oscillation has occurred again and here comes winter again.....GAS EM UP

T

Tracker

HACKSAW....call me....target area is in sights...payload release? are paratroopers ready?

Just got our 3rd snow of the season. Brings us to a grand total of 3 inches for the year! That's 2 years in a row that we have 0 miles on the sled around home. Depressing.

T

Tracker

Dude what are you smoking??? English man ENGLISH!!

the paratroopers are loading as we speak....target area in sights....heres a practice run after the bay doors opened and released "THE SEALS"....tis time again for a drop....you in?....SEALS = sledding every available land scape....the troops babay

T

Tracker

were going sailin' dare slim...and we gots A.D.D.....you in???

C

Cirrus_Driver

S-E-A-L......OMG - you FON-EY. Someday I'm a gunna ride with yer crazy azz.

T

Tracker

S-E-A-L......OMG - you FON-EY. Someday I'm a gunna ride with yer crazy azz.

ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa......watch out what ya wish fer....STEVE-O said the same thing....this is his maiden voyage on his new sled....and we was SEALIN' It BABAY...LOL.....I shoulda named it....TESTAMENT TA CAT....and 10 below too,,,,CAT BABAY...SMASH EM AND BASH EM

C

Cirrus_Driver

I'll be done working in the next 21-24 months, and we will ride. Stay cool Mr. T.

T

Tracker

I'll be done working in the next 21-24 months, and we will ride. Stay cool Mr. T.

are we talking retirement? cause I am all aboot that lately....ready for my hotel room on wheels and sledding POLARIOUSDAN style....from dec 15 to april 15....honey....I gone...god a cannot wait to see Chris Anderson at mount comfort...it am gonna be goodski

C

Cirrus_Driver

You betcha Mr. T - sounds like a great plan to me. I have my home pad all set in central Vilas, just need to bribe the wife a bit more.