Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs

ryanslyne

Hi everyone just looking to spread the word for the upcoming season here. I am sure most of you are aware by now the new regulations in place for Wisconsin requiring a trail pass annually in addition to the registration. This is the second year this will be in effect. For those of you that don't know being a member of a snowmobile club in the state of Wisconsin makes you eligible for a discounted trail pass for each snowmobile you own. Anyone looking to support a Wisconsin club please visit the Wisconsin Snowmobile Association website to find one in your area at awsc.org. Or if you don't care where the club is located and just want to contribute and be eligible for the discounted trail pass please consider our club the East Troy Snow Trojans. Membership dues are $25 annually and this includes your AWSC membership for discounted trail passes. If anyone would like more information regarding joining our club please email me at strandra17@yahoo.com

Thank you!

RS

Hey Ryan, hope your summer went well! Do you have any dates picked yet for trail marking? If you think you will need help again this year let me know and I can get it in the schedule. Thanks.

ryanslyne

Hey Ryan, hope your summer went well! Do you have any dates picked yet for trail marking? If you think you will need help again this year let me know and I can get it in the schedule. Thanks.

Hey Mike, No dates set in stone as of yet. We are still waiting for crops to come off majority of the fields as well as waiting for the fields that get plowed to be plowed. Right now we are hoping to start in early November. We have a few fields that are ready right now but not worth getting out as of yet. I will keep you in the loop as we decide to get out and get some trails in. Thanks!

Ryan