Wonder how this new Polaris does in the snow?

polarisrider1

Just another low moment from Polaris. It looks like a servival tactic. Diversify is not a bad word unless your an icon such as Harley and Polaris. Just my view.

ezra

ever been to FL AZ NV ect ect whole neighborhoods made for golf carts. I have a bud who's kids drive a golf cart to school.we drove buy the school a middle school and I bet thear were over 100 golf carts in the lot.thay will sell more carts than sleds buy far. now if thay can get the ecu programed so thay dont blow thay will be a hit.

1blue99srx600

Hey it will do great in the Del Webb Neighborhood by my house!!!! I'll get to see all of them at the Walgreens, the blue hairs picking up their Meds in their Breeze's

booondocker

<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> looks like a servival tactic.."

<u>survival</u> is what it's all about for anything that gets built in the USA, nowadays.

So long as these aren't made and imported from China...they will do well, and the diversification certainly isn't going to hurt Polaris any.

Let's just hope the unit won't be left to grandpa to have up dated mapping done, every few weeks. Grandpa won't do it and the thing will burn down in the driveway. That would then be another black eye for the I.Q. team (I use IQ loosely here....)

renegade

Golf carts are hot right now, esecially off road carts for hunting. They say they are quiter than atv's, won't scare the deer away. Look at bombardier, you can buy anything from sleds to lear jets to trains. Diversity in manufacturing creates multiple revenue streams, and that is what it takes to survive. Secondly, I think it tis a great idea, how much work does it take to move from a ranger and razor to a golf cart, and you have a whole new market. I just wonder what arctic cat will call there's? The pussycat?

anonomoose

"....I just wonder what arctic cat will call there's<u> ( <font color="ff0000">(sp?)</font> theirs) </u>? The pussycat?"

Close....pst....keep this under wraps...."<u>PUSSY-SCAT</u>"...hope I am not breaking the rules here...marketing boys might not like that.

ezra

as far as pussy cat why did cat stray from puma panther jag? I would rather drive a sled called jag or panther or snow leopard ect than a crossfire or 1M or zr .I can still buy a GTO or F150 or a charger

frnash

<font color="0000ff">gtl:
"Where is fnash on this?"</font>
On what?
FYI: He's workin' on his own "servival", after sufferin' a heart attack on 8/5/09.
That an' tryin' to finger out how that heart sturgeon disconnected his automagic smell checker!
happy.gif