work gloves

What are some good work gloves? Looking for something warm, waterproof. Something that's gonna last more than a month or so? Don't want something that's bulky. Thanks for the help.

xcr440

Got a pair of "Endura" gloves from my neighbor, who works for an electrical company. Leather, Kevlar Lined, with some "Oilbloc" tag on them. Pretty much the best gloves I've had on my hands.

Not sure where or if you can buy them retail, but these things are nice.

ADD: They are "Kinco" brand, I have some lined ones for colder weather that are great too.

Last edited:

6hundy6

I have a pair of "ironclad, cold condition" work gloves. Got em at menards 2 winters ago and use them for a lot of tree work. neoprene cuff pretty much water proof, not bulky at all. Warm as long as you keep your fingers moving. "Joka Therm" mittens are my favorite tho. Neoprene shell with a polar liner, completely water proof, hands never get cold, Very durable, easy to get on and off. they make a glove version of these but never tried em.

550supersport

duluth trading winterproof gloves. i love them and when they get ripped up you cant exchange them for a new pair no questions asked.