Worst snowmobile crash ever.

borderstaff

Rusty, maybe you remember where to find the video that was on Snowest last year. It was of a chute that guys were going up and getting stuck on. And then a huge group of sleds comes down from the top of the chute and each guy loses control and crashes into sleds that were stuck on the hill or sleds that had hit the sleds that were stuck on the hill. There were over 20 sleds involved if I remember right.

That in my mind was the worst sled crash ever just for sheer magnitude of sleds involved and the speed they collide.

biff

I remember that one border,and I think it raised a little stir in this forum. LMAO. Rusty please find it and post it again we need some excitment.

Wow what a fall. I don't think you can really call it a crash though because the sled is stuck in the snow, perfectly fine with no damage. I think I would call this video "Tie yourself to the sled next time dummy!" lol

L8R
Todd
smile.gif

sabercat

If the guy in the sidebar is the same guy in the video it looks like he's had many facial reconstructive surgerys.

The guys in Rusty's post are pretty tough if they can chug gas like that! Maybe thats e85?!