WOW! Cat Rides

wiscrev

This just announced.

Arctic Cat Demo Rides is back at WCDC!
❇️
Arctic Cat - Snowmobiles will have NEW 2025 model snowmobiles available for “FREE DEMO RIDES” at the World Championship Derby Complex on Saturday and Sunday, February 24 and 25, 2024.
🟩
Ride the new 2025 sleds and experience firsthand the matching up of the Catalyst chassis and the new, powerful 858 C-TEC2 motor.
🟢
Riding will be on the Derby Track and surrounding acreage to best duplicate trail riding as the Vilas County snowmobile trails are closed.
🟢
No advance registration is needed, just bring riding gear. Rides start at 9:00 am both days.
✅
Last year the demo ride timeslots filled up quickly, so WCDC recommends that you get here early!
🅿️
Parking is FREE for the Arctic Cat Demo Rides. The Derby Complex is located at 1311 North Railroad Street (Hwy 45 North) on the north side of Eagle River.

428446886_855089986418283_5795256731821554923_n.jpg

Last edited:

wiscrev

Artic Cat had two Catalyst at the the Snowmobile Hall of Fame banquet last night. I cam out of the White Tail Inn and there were two sitting there running. Couldn't get a good look as people were piling out. I wasn't necessarily impressed, but just know I'm a Doo guy. Heck anymore it's like "You see one, you've seen'em all!' Will be able to better check them out next weekend.

SledTL

Artic Cat had two Catalyst at the the Snowmobile Hall of Fame banquet last night. I cam out of the White Tail Inn and there were two sitting there running. Couldn't get a good look as people were piling out. I wasn't necessarily impressed, but just know I'm a Doo guy. Heck anymore it's like "You see one, you've seen'em all!' Will be able to better check them out next weekend.
Demo day here last weekend at ERX in twin cities. Reports from people were that the 858 is a great sled and the handling was highly regarded.