WRP Vent Kits for most popular models!

Keep your engine compartment’s temperature down with WRPs Mountain AIRET Vent Kits. WRP provides two separate distinct product lines. The “Alloy Series” which utilizes aluminum for its base frame structure, and the “Kydex Series” which uses Kydex thermoplastic as its base frame material. Both materials perform well in the engine / clutch compartment environments where they are designed to be installed and of course a super-fine mesh on the clutch side to eliminate that fine powder. As with other WRP products, all Mountain AIRE Vent Kit products come with instructions and mounting hardware.

The advantage to "Kydex" is that unlike many vents on the market this material won't get brittle in the cold. Good to -40 degrees, makes the "Kydex" a durable option.

Polaris Pro Ride
PO-VT-PR1111-AL.jpg

Ski Doo XP
SD-V2-XP0811-KY.jpg

SD-V1-XP0811-KY.jpg

Ski Doo Rev
PO-VT-IQ0511-KY.jpg

Arctic Cat M-Series
AC-VT-M0511-KY.jpg

Made in the U.S.A.

All in stock and ready to ship!

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/index.php?cPath=164_168_155

Thanks,
Paul

I believe the Fusion and IQ are the same chasis.

I don't think they are the same side panels. I just checked part numbers for the 06 Switchback FST (black side panels) and the 06 Dragon Fusion and part numbers are the different. Check 2006 Fusion Racer side panel (blue) and 2006 IQ Switchback 600 HO Racer.......not the same.