WTB: late 90's Skidoo Mach1, FormulaZ, Formula+,

Trespasr

Looking for a late 90's Skidoo Mach1, FormulaZ, Formula III, FormulaPlus, or similar.

Electric Start & Reverse are a MUST! 700 triple, 670, nothing smaller than a 583. Bigger the better!

No junk, something ride-able, in decent condition.

Looking for a barn find relic or leftover cream puff.

In or near the Keweenaw preferred.

Thanks!

goofy600

Just stay away from the Arm suspension they had a tendency to unload and send you airborne.
Really, friend of mine had one for 3-4 years and never had a problem, he really loved that sled and wish I had it now. But I can say I only know of his experience, and he loved the ride way better than the sc-10 suspension.

whitedust

Really, friend of mine had one for 3-4 years and never had a problem, he really loved that sled and wish I had it now. But I can say I only know of his experience, and he loved the ride way better than the sc-10 suspension.
Arm went away SC 10 was preferred by the market. My experience with the Arm suspension wasn’t good but I was a bigger boy at the time about 255lbs. Lol. That sucker launched me high off a dip in the trail and I was done with it. Nobody in our group was saying hey let me ride the arm for awhile we all hated it.

latner

Even though it was a tank, I loved my '98 formula III 700. My wife was scared off it though, she didn't like how just touching the throttle sent you 0-60 just like that...she was on a 583 that she really enjoyed.

garageguy

Ski doos trailing arm suspension was copied from Polaris. Polaris enjoyed many years of success with it. Yamaha also copied it for years. Polaris sued and got Ski doos push button reverse. Nothing wrong with trailing arm suspension. I'd race a modern sled through the twisties with one any day.