Yamaha demo rides december 19-20!!!!

chad66

I've had some people asking if Yamaha will be at M&M doing demo rides again this year. They have cut most of there dealer events this year but becuase of are location and snow conditions Yamaha will be here December 19-20th doing demo rides so come in sign up and take a new 2010 Yamaha for a ride and enjoy some refreshments on M&M. We will have great deals on everything from sleds to accessories and appareal all weekend!

Thank you, Chad@M&M

hibars

Chad where is this going to happen? At M&M I see that but where is this at? I want to try a Nytro out. How long can I ride? Thanks

limey

The rides normally start at M&M Powersports. Yamaha brings in a semi-trailer full of sleds. There is a sign-up sheet and the demo guys will take you on a ride. The normal route is across the bridge and up the other side to the top of the hill and back. If they aren't too busy, you can do the upper loop (up to Calumet and back).

m8man

Harrr Harrr, does that give you a clue?? Na, it's just wishfull thinking for me...
I highly recommend M&M for business.. I've bot a couple of sleds and various accessories from him and top notch...No time a wasted and great prices.

m8aman

fgsacts

M&M is in Hancock, MI in the Keweenaw. Very good dealer. The demo rides are guided and only a mile or two. Enough to get a feel for the sled.

chad66

Chad where is this going to happen? At M&M I see that but where is this at? I want to try a Nytro out. How long can I ride? Thanks

M&M Power Sports is in Hancock MI. right on the trail next to the Ramada.

You will go out in a group with a lead and sweep rider and it will be roughly a 12-15 mile ride. You can ride as many times as you like.

Thank you, ChadM&M

M&M Power Sports is in Hancock MI. right on the trail next to the Ramada.

You will go out in a group with a lead and sweep rider and it will be roughly a 12-15 mile ride. You can ride as many times as you like.

Thank you, ChadM&M

Hey Chad, can I lead?? LOL

buddah2

Hey Chad,

You might get more than you bargained for.......the TY crowd is supposed to be there this weekend....... ;)

zrjes

I heard a rumor that they would be serving the "King of Meats" at this function.....AKA Vollwerths! That alone will get me to make the drive to M&M

Attachments

• King Of Meats.JPG
    King Of Meats.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 11