Yamaha Sno Scoot

tomcat

Picked up a late 80s model Sno Scoot for my boy a couple days ago. Needs a couple parts to get things going. Wear bars and a new kill switch. My googling has not pulled up alot of results. Anybody have one of these machines and a good source for parts? thx

old abe

Picked up a late 80s model Sno Scoot for my boy a couple days ago. Needs a couple parts to get things going. Wear bars and a new kill switch. My googling has not pulled up alot of results. Anybody have one of these machines and a good source for parts? thx

Get with Kip at Pat's Motorsports. His guys will get you going with something that will work.

tomcat

thats the only website that I was able to pull up. It shows wear bars unavailable and when I called I got transferred to a voicemail box. I may try them again.

snobuilder

thats the only website that I was able to pull up. It shows wear bars unavailable and when I called I got transferred to a voicemail box. I may try them again.
<br>got access to a welder? Take alla them old wear bars we all have laying around and make a pair out of them.<br>
<br>