You got to be kidding me!

hemi_newman

A winter storm watch has been issued for me with the potential for over 6+"s in MAY!! Winter will just not go away.It was 75 today but cooling off fast.

misty_pines

I just saw that too. I am going to our land in Burnett County to plant trees and do some other work on the land. Looks like it will be a soupy slushy mess. We do need the moisture so, I'll take it. Crazy for May, that's for sure.

hemi_newman

Were you hit by the Tornado 2 years back?(july 4th)?Just wondering why your planting trees because we have plenty of them over here.We went into Minong the day after the Tornado and it was unreal how many trees were down.

misty_pines

We were hit by the famous Siren tornado back in June of 2001 which really leveled our area. Winds just over 200 mph really took its toll. We were also grazed by that big storm you mentioned, on July 1st, 2011. Luckily that one wasn't a tornado in our area but extreme winds in many areas in Burnett county with some areas having wind gusts over 100 mph. We didn't get hit as bad as some areas with that one. We have tree farms and forest land that we manage and have been planting every year since 2001.

snoluver1

it is! what else can it be

This guy could be on to something. :D

9148130.jpg