Zoan helmets

bruce

Just wondering if anyone has a Zoan Z933 modular helmet and the likes and dislikes to it?
How good does the flip down visor works? Looking in to ordering one but would like some input first.

Bruce

Last edited:

1-snowbullet

Bruce : Hey dude Spend the cash you will thank me later trust me .. BUT FIRST TRY ONE ON if you take a large you will want a Medium literally they make them alittle big for each size .. I own the Blue zoan with the black sun visor on the inside you can literally wear glasses under the helmet and still flip the sun visor down .. I honestly Love My zoan's i also have a white one for my motercycle for summer use but no sun visor in it .. my blue sled one has been modifyed a tad to my liking i wanted a breath cup on mine as for fogging up none igsistant just freezes up in freezing rain but plug her in gone .. no problems fits great and snug like they are supose to and lite on your head .. the sun visor slider is located on your left cheek slide down visor flips into position no problems comming down on its own eather .. so enjoy you will honestly love the thing Y.T. Bruce S.

bruce

Just got word from Marshall Dist. that they are sold out of the black helmet that I want ( item # 122-277) !!! Will have to wait till next year !!! Must have has alot of people see it in sno-goer magazine and saw the good review for it !!!

Bruce

1-snowbullet

Just got word from Marshall Dist. that they are sold out of the black helmet that I want ( item # 122-277) !!! Will have to wait till next year !!! Must have has alot of people see it in sno-goer magazine and saw the good review for it !!!

Bruce

Hey Bruce Try Snow Shack out of Merril Wisconsin 715-536-6077 talk to Dave Thats where i goty mine he has them in stock yet I think .. Y.T. Bruce

bruce

Might have found one from a place in Ohio, if they don't have one in stock ( will find out Monday ) will try the place you listed... thanks for the info...

Bruce

Magnumb

I just picked up the Zoan modular and it's a quality piece for the $, but the latch system needed to be adjusted on mine...somtimes it would not unlatch.