Zumbrota, Wabasha area

snowchief

thinking of parking in Zumbrota tomorrow and riding east towards Wabasha and lake city looping back any good places a guy should hit trail wise or avoid also any bars to eat at. Thank you

GTL

Will be heading that way as well. Several other web-sites/Facebook pages from that area state that all their trails are freshly groomed. I believe them, as I have ridden that area a lot and they do a fantastic job. Hay Creek is always a pit stop for me, or go north a little more to Kings in Miesville for one of their 101 burgers. Have fun, might see ya on the trail.

snowchief

Our group tomorrow will be a black assault a black Indy and a white black skidoo if we get up to hay Creek we were thinking of stopping nthere might not be around lunch but maybe an afternoon soda, camped there this summer I like the place, thanks for the suggestions have a fun and safe ride as well

GTL

Our group will be at least 6 sleds, two Yammies, two newer renegades and an older Mach 1000 and maybe an older GSX. Leaving Inver Grove and traveling to Wabasha for the night and then to the south somewhere, returning Sunday, we hope!!!!