10-31-23

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Snow falling in Wisconsin's Fox Cities. A couple of inches throughout the morning. We've been "tricked" by a big sloppy mess for Appleton/Oshkosh! Roads are bad, body shops are gonna be busy.

matti

5-7" in parts of northern Douglas and Bayfield Counties in Wisconsin. Roads were very icy on my drive to work this morning (Duluth).

mezz

About an additional 1 1/2" of light fluff over night with temp of +21 this morning. Glad we didn't get the 6-8" that was forecasted.

bearrassler

We got another two inches last night, the snow we got last Friday is still all here except on the roads. High of 22 today and getting into the low teens tonight, it isn't going anywhere soon.

xcr440

1-2” but blown into the uncut grassy field it netted a good 4-5” for a couple test laps.

elf

I read some reports online that the Finland MN area got between 6-12" depending on who you ask. Early start but it'll be nice for MN deer hunters this weekend.

matti

Yes, the NWS reports 8.4" near Two Harbors, MN and 7.2" near Finland, MN. I suspect there may be some higher amounts, however.

LoveMyDobe

5-7" in parts of northern Douglas and Bayfield Counties in Wisconsin. Roads were very icy on my drive to work this morning (Duluth).
Did you see me sitting off highway 2 on a gravel road at 5:30 am just west of Brule? I pulled off due to no visibility. I had to brush 4 inches of snow off my Camry before I took off an hour later. Roads were horrible all the way to Superior WI.