10 weeks in da yoop!!!

POLARISDAN

here we go..

be UP from xmas on till march 15th..

dont think ill ride much after feb end..but ill be there..

let me know whats UP and who wants to ride and hang...

wide open after durphee early jan...

come on UP to MASS and lets roll..

f u k i n A

PD

D

Deleted member 10829

Wow, you will be UP there almost 3 months, sweet!! I will be up a few times and you know the dates, hope to run into you! March can be some of the best riding up there.

harski

Hey PD, just got back to civilization last night and still recouping!! I'll give you a call in the next couple days. I'd like to make it UP to see the FL bud so I'll get those dates from you and see what I can do. The rest of the time I'll have to wing but maybe I can make an addition run UP. Hoping to get UP early December before the holidays to scratch the itch at least once too. Good start in the weather department but I know there is a long way to go for lakes, swamps and mud holes so hopefully we don't get too hammered right away. Talk to you later.....

Harski

POLARISDAN

Hey PD, just got back to civilization last night and still recouping!! I'll give you a call in the next couple days. I'd like to make it UP to see the FL bud so I'll get those dates from you and see what I can do. The rest of the time I'll have to wing but maybe I can make an addition run UP. Hoping to get UP early December before the holidays to scratch the itch at least once too. Good start in the weather department but I know there is a long way to go for lakes, swamps and mud holes so hopefully we don't get too hammered right away. Talk to you later.....

Harski

was taking to andy throughout the bears thrashing of the queens..(hahahahaha..sorry)..but its superbowl and the week after..so plan it UP..let us kno

pd

durphee

My usual......January 2 through the 7th. Looking forward to riding and watching Wild Card Weekend!

staticstang

I’ll be UP - Jan 2-6 with a buddy. We are staying in Mass City at the Adventure Motel & Cafe. Always looking for someone to ride with!

durphee

statictang.....we will literally be right around the corner from ya, well of course about everything is around the corner in Mass. Keep us posted and we can ride together.

POLARISDAN

Sounds good! Look forward to it.

yea we will be there..are u on trail or off..we will be on trail..we like to ride and stop occasionaly..so if thats ok with u..let us know..but football sat and sun..

- - - Updated - - -

I'll just miss you Durphee, I'm up 12/26-12/30 and then 02/12-17

hey let me know on that first week..i should be UP there already and maybe we can hook UP for a one dayer..are u staying on goeibic?

ill pickup the sleds on the 26th..so maybe friday the 28th?

staticstang

yea we will be there..are u on trail or off..we will be on trail..we like to ride and stop occasionaly..so if thats ok with u..let us know..but football sat and sun..

- - - Updated - - -

I typically ride trails, but have been wanting to off trail a little bit while UP there. My buddy that’s going has been off trail riding for like 7 years, although he isn’t familiar with western UP off trail, but has been trail riding on the west side. We plan on mainly trail riding while we are UP there with the occasional off trail ride.

We don’t mind stopping some, it’s always fun to grab a bite to eat, get fuel, enjoy the outdoors, etc.

Can’t wait to get out and ride!

Last edited:

Sledhead!

Bear,

I have been riding out of Gogebic for 6 years. I typically don't ride the trails around the lake, I ride the lake to get to the top, or bottom and start our loops from there. Most all of our loops start at the North end of the lake as we always eat breakfast at Antonio's and gas up across the street. If I do travel on the trails on either side of the lake I will let you know.

durphee

Sledhead, I really like the Gogebic Lodge...always a fun place to stay at and the bar area can be great! And I totally agree with your riding idea, hit the lake and skip the trials on the side of Gogebic. I really like the Gogebic area but tend to avoid it due to the reasons already stated.

POLARISDAN

just spent a week UP there..not riding..got a new foot and a half of snow on top of a decent start..grooming should be starting or close..sleds..not a ton..but definitely riders..slimcake grabbed his sled from kip and put on at least 100..

some changes jud..i prob cant get UP there till the 29th..will pickup the sleds on the 31st.getting ready for durphee then my kids..so we will shoot for your feb dates..

but if temps hold..we got a great start..

Sledhead!

PD, bummer about your late start, but at the rate the weather is looking, might not be riding at all. Perhaps come down for a beverage or two, I think we're heading back South on the 31st but be there 27-31. Sorry I'll miss Durphee, maybe I can break away again while he's up there.

Feb dates are locked, Feb 12-17

Need to do some snow dances!!!!

1fujifilm

PD, bummer about your late start, but at the rate the weather is looking, might not be riding at all. Perhaps come down for a beverage or two, I think we're heading back South on the 31st but be there 27-31. Sorry I'll miss Durphee, maybe I can break away again while he's up there.

Feb dates are locked, Feb 12-17

Need to do some snow dances!!!!

Being the busiest week of the year, maybe the trail moguls won't be so large with the low snow conditions?

Bear

1fujifilm

here we go..

be UP from xmas on till march 15th..

dont think ill ride much after feb end..but ill be there..

let me know whats UP and who wants to ride and hang...

wide open after durphee early jan...

come on UP to MASS and lets roll..

f u k i n A

PD

Yo, Dan
Did you make it up there yesterday?

Frank