11-17" predicted Sunday-Monday 54121

whitedust

Well now. That would work.

Spread Eagle is usually in a snow hole between system storms....not sure why? Anything can happen depending on storm track but Phelps can have 2 feet & Spread Eagle will have 1 foot. My bud has cams in Spread Eagle so we have a good idea of storm accumulations. UP has great trails in that area so its a win if it dumps there.

whitedust

I dont see snow in that link..where is it?

Click on > Move to Sunday & on to the next week. OP headline is accumulations of 2 storms so need lots of conditions to come together to get to 17". But better to have a watch pot than a zippo forecast.

whitedust

Well in twin city metro it is pissing rain real happy

Got to wait this warm out Ez.... next week looks interesting for northern WI.... local forecasters starting to do the hard sell on snow opps next week. Also doing features on skiing & snowmobiling. Greg Cook did a nice spot on snowmobile maitenance this morning. Northern WI TV all about promoting the area nothing like big city programing.

POLARISDAN

That's great if they do that ..since I've lived in MN I never understood why they're so dam happy when its warm in the winter

jd

Administrator
Staff member
You can watch it happen live in the NCN. Just go to the western cams and click on the Paradise Lodge snowflake. The probably have more snow on the ground right now than they every did last year.

The mountains of BC are going to get crushed too.

-John

groomerdriver

You can watch it happen live in the NCN. Just go to the western cams and click on the Paradise Lodge snowflake. The probably have more snow on the ground right now than they every did last year.

The mountains of BC are going to get crushed too.

-John

Bucket list place = Revelstoke!

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was on another weather website and they're forecast path of the heavy snows is almost identical to John's. They show the Low passing over Milwaukee and Minneapolis being in the center of the storm. Too bad the Vikings are in Arizona, love to see those snow games.

hemi_newman

Annnd...its shifting way east.Bummer.Glad I did not get my hopes up. Look at the Twin Cities weather graphic on NOAA.

22" expected at the Williamette Pass in Oregon, very near where I lived for 3 years. No snow while I lived out there in the Cascades, was never able to hit the mountain powder. Now no snow in WI when I move back. I think this entire climate change stuff is my fault.

What is 1 suppose to do? Support group?

HH