2008 polaris shift 550 or 600

harvest1121

I do not think it would be wrong to tell the dealerships name. It sounds like you have been asking questions about everything and been honest. Its not politics so I am sure if you tell your side some how the dealership might respond and try to tell what they think happened. I sold cars for many years but if someone was looking at a used car and it was sold I would tell them so I did not want the trouble not worth it. But if it was a new one I would let them come in because we could always locate a similiar one. Its not worth the hassle to make someone mad.

I think people appreciate being honest and remember you name rather then having they come and waste the time on a saturday for them.

Been looking for a 550 for my daughter,14, she
saw my, new for me, (used) 800 dragon i pickup labor day,
and wanted to get into sleding.
I started to look for a sled for her,
blue book for a 02-06 550 classic polaris is from $2100-3100,
needless to say the FEW sleds I found
they were nut on what they were asking.
In the mean time I have a 04 prox2 700 i was going to
sell since i bought my dragon.
There is no way in hwll i will sell my prox for $3000 and turn around and
spend over $3000 for a sled that has half the motor and half the ride my sled has.
I wanted some thing with ele start reverse and be lite,
but I know this sled inside and out and the ride is awsome.
I'm still looking but it is hard too find a small lite sled,
and one that doese not have gold in it!

Good luck in finding something, they are tough to come across and
as the season gets closer they will be more expensive and harder to find.

booondocker

After reading the rules AGAIN, it is clear that John would rather not make this board a place to lambast idiot salesman who would let someone traveling 180 miles to "make a deal" only to find the sled you wanted and he thought he would sell you was already sold, even though he knew you were coming and could have saved you the time by telling you it was gone. This can't be verified so it isn't fair to rough the guy up even though people like this should be strung up and whipped with shoe strings and wire rope.

However, I don't think that it would be breaking rules if you mentioned that you would never buy any sleds in a particular town or city, would it??

mustsled2

COLDWATER,MI.My money WILL go to someone else.Thanks boondocker,I feel a little better about waisting my saturday.