2009/2010 Season Trips

cuzzinolaf

FIRST POST!

So where is everyone going this year?

I'm headed to Togwotee in the middle of Jan. and hopefully the Snowies in April. When and where is everyone else going?

Tog

Early March, Togwotee Mtn area baby! 1st time, bring our own longtracks, going throught the package at the lodge... I anticipate I will have to move out there after that trip....

nitroman

Nice I found my new hangout!
Steamboat Lake Jan 9-14th
Snowies Feb 16-20th
Prolly gonna kill our "nobody" thread in the ride board now eh!

09m8

Group of about 8 are headed to West Yellowstone/Island Park end of January to first week of February....T minus 58 LONGGGGG days!!!!

blob

12/25-1/1 Rabbit Ears
Feb Grand Lake or Grand Mesa

Three weeks to go. Now just need some snow in MI to break in the new sled before the Xmas trip.

tomk

West Yellowstone 12/25-1/2

can wait to ride hebgen, horse butte, lions head, two top, cabin creek, sawtel, aaaaaahhhh, so much fun cant WAIT!!

cooksend

Group of about 8 are headed to West Yellowstone/Island Park end of January to first week of February....T minus 58 LONGGGGG days!!!!

Should be a good trip M8. Getting motor update done tomorrow and waiting for some snow to get broken in again! Hopefully soon in the Yooper!!!

09m8

how many updates is that now?!?!? Gotta do something to keep up with the M's...lol. Mass City cam looks like it is finally really getting going!

Delo

Person needed from MN at end of Jan for Grand Mesa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never really done this so I will see how it goes. We are planning to leave for Grand Mesa Colorado from the Twin Cities here in MN on Friday afternoon Jan 29th. Arrive in Cedaredge Colorado Jan 30th late morning is the plan. Ride Saturday-Friday. Come home early Saturday Feb 6th. So far there is only 2 of us leaving on Friday and I have done drives like this with 2 and it is difficult physically and finacially. There is a group of 4-5 that will be out there and meet up with us on Monday. But since this is my only trip I try to get as much riding as I can. Not sure about the trailer situation yet, working on that. The other guy has a 3/4 Dodge diesel. Like the off trail stuff, only like taking trails to get to get off trail. Like to climb but not very good at it, lol. And like to jump but again trying to get better at that. Have a cabin already lined up that has a kitchen. Usually will go out to eat for supper once or twice, I don't drink, we bring breakfast, lunch, supper, & snack stuff with. I am 37 married with 2 kids. Backpack, beacon, probe - ready for an overnighter if necessary. I am pretty boring actually, lol. Will have to meet for a "man-date" to make sure we get along to talk about riding and other things. Ok that is the short version of everything. Pm me or email for more information. Thanks.

luv2snowmobile@hotmail.com

lookin4snow

Wyoming Rides

Am scheduled to leave next Thursday, December 10 to ride the Snowies through December 15. Also scheduled for Dubois February 9-14, and Togwotee March 1-7. We also have a group going back to the Snowies in April, but we will "wing" that trip and go when they are expected to get a big dump. The Summit is all ready to go!

snoluver1

May be going south this year. Southern Colorado that is. Also possibly a trip to alpine/Jakson hole. Nothing set in stone yet.

We are doing a Family ( 3 familys ) trip the day after X-mas " YAHOO " to W. yellowstone so We set up a day with a guide in the park for the first day and 3 days outside the park. Just looking for info for outside the park should We get a guide or not ! and night life for the Dads LOL