2009/2010 Season Trips

JasonF

Early March, Togwotee Mtn area baby! 1st time, bring our own longtracks, going throught the package at the lodge... I anticipate I will have to move out there after that trip....

We'll be there too, Arrive Feb 27 and Leave March 4 I believe.

polarisrider1

1st trip I have already cancelled due to the lack of snow and an uncertainty that it will snow soon in Togwotee. Next trip In Jan. with Cuzz and clan to Lava Mtn. Riding UP, LP & Ontario every weekend in the middle and then finishing up in March with Tog. riding and Jackson Hole Hill climb (as a spectator) this time. Maybe squeak in an April ride in Canada.

doospunk

Same deal as Polarisrider1. We just pulled the plug on Tog. yesterday due to lack of snow. Was supposed to head out there next week, but decided to save some money and drive time by heading to the UP instead. Might look at another trip out that west sometime in March or April. We'll see.......

bigmoose

Going to Rabbit Ears Jan 2-9 or 10. Maybe hit the Snowies for one day on the way home. It cant get here fast enough!!!!! Have to test out the King Cat that I just got two weeks ago.

Firecatguy

Same deal as Polarisrider1. We just pulled the plug on Tog. yesterday due to lack of snow. Was supposed to head out there next week, but decided to save some money and drive time by heading to the UP instead. Might look at another trip out that west sometime in March or April. We'll see.......

save that money for april!!we be heading to snowies then Levi be back from Irak and looks like me him and biff will be going...heading back to the couch for now...