2010 polaris rmk problems

einne

i got this throttle bog that wont go away. i went as far as taking to dealer cause i couldnt figure it out.
he went thru it. new fuel filter,plugs,clean valves,clean jets.
took out after getting back. did some ditch banging for 30-40 min. and the bog came back.
anywhere in the throttle movement it just wont respond. i would shut it down, start back up and run good for a bit.
then back to same problem. this time after getting it back the dash screen was going blank when problem started.
at times the screen would lite up and at others would not. now i thinking electrical. if i was to go out and start now the
screen would lite up, but dont know how long would stay on.
any thoughts on where to start looking to fix prob.

ezra

happened to a buds assault this weekend started with lights then it would quit running let sit it would run for a few min then die just enough to get out of woods then had to tow.
we knew it was the voltage regulator and that driving it would prob take out the ECU but had no real options.
besides he still has 4 or 5 days of warranty.
the better question is what dealer would not toss in a new voltage reg they know it is a chronic issue with those things. on a 2010 he could prob goodwill it even if out of warranty

Last edited: