2010 yamaha

G

G

Yami skis still suck. A person would think they have saved so much in R@D not having to design an engine from scratch they might be able to put on some decent skis.

ubee

My first SKI-DOO 4 Stroke just didnt have the snap my YAMAHA 4 stroke does or the ride!!!!
117336.jpg

F

fusion

Put on some shims and decent carbides and the ski's are fine, so quit whining! lol.

No seriously, last year on the '09 Vector I rode the whole year with std. carbides, never put the Stud Boy deuce's on, and I thought it handled fine with no darting. All the wailing and knashing of teeth on TY about darting you would of thought I'd be in the trees and wrecked. I got some good wear out of std. carbides, thank god I didn't listen to all the internet whiners blowing problems from years ago totally out of proportion.

chad66

Fusion you pretty much hit it right on the head. That is the reason I spend little to no time on one brand site's. Sometimes I think they create problems with there stuff so they can try and come up with "the fix". There's not one sled out there that doesn't have some type of quirk with it and there isn't two guys that ride a like. Every sled needs to be set up to the rider. The whole reason todays sleds have so much adjustability. And if all my customers have to complain about is an outdated set of ski's than I can deal with that. Besides, can anybody tell me what's the one aftermarket part you can buy for your sled that will work on any sled you buy? SKI'S!

Let it snow, Chad@M&M

whitedust

I like the the stock Yam skis with Bergstrom triples. Work fine for me & I often ride my Attack 1 handed when bored & stuck behind slower sleds. Gives me time to rest & change up riding position only wish I could rest my right arm & hand while riding. Like Chad said get your sled set up if you have handling problems.