2014 cats

alwaysright

M went on a diet, which is nice.

they all got an extra 0, which I think is wierd
(the 800 is called an 8000?)

BNG - blah

they have the yami motor is the 7000 series machine which they did not hype at all like yami did, wonder if that was part of the agreement? claimed 135 hp.

The (Z1) how called 9000 still lives another year which is good for those that want it.

The el tigre is back with a new 600 motor that needs "special oil"

When Arctic Cat engineers began designing a new 2-stroke engine four years ago, we knew it would require a unique oil to optimize performance and efficiency. Chemical engineers worked side by side with engine designers throughout the process. The task was to create fully synthetic oil that would flow at sub zero temperatures for easy starts, and meet demanding lubrication requirements under extreme operating temps. Watch the film to find out why it’s the only 2-stroke oil that meets the viscosity requirements of this new engine design.

Good way to be able to charge 50/gal, which is nice for them I guess.

alwaysright

less than an indy 650 triple, of course but not less than my cfi 600, cat's finally catching up in the di/sdi/cfi game and making people pay $50/gal to stay under warrenty is a bit of a racket IMO.

Line up looks nice, alot to choose from. 19 different models of XF's. But these prices are getting crazy, the least expensive xf is 12,249. The cross country model seems sweet with a 141"x1.6 cobra.

ezra

M went on a diet, which is nice.

they all got an extra 0, which I think is wierd
(the 800 is called an 8000?)
well not that odd they brought back el tigre name so the extra 0 fits right in with the old school thing.
I am thinking that 600 in 1 sled only is going to be sold at deep discounts to rental fleets so they can keep close tabs on what is happening and only have to warranty 1 yr and most rentals do own work so parts only. cant explain why else only 1 model with the 600 but test mule