2022 sucks!

indy_500

The woman’s 15 Indy 600 bit the dust yesterday just shy of 11,000 miles. I suspect pretty major damage, and sold it as a whole in less than 24 hrs from blowing it up. But, as we all know, there is NOTHING to buy, new or used! Looking for anything 121-137 Polaris 600, Doo 600 etec, or Doo 900 ace, never in my life did I suspect it to be this hard to find anything for sale! If we want to get back on the trail, I may be stuck buying a new Doo 600 off the floor as there are a couple around. Just had to take a minute to vent, I hope everyone’s machines stay running during these crazy times so nobody is stuck in the same predicament as I am!

Tuck

2019 Renegade X 600, 6.9 pilot skis, ice cobra 137" track, one year warranty, electric start and reverse, full skid plate, heated visor outlet, 18" windshield with mounted dual mirrors, linq brackets, RAS 3 rMotion with premium adjustable shock option, multifunction analog/digital gauge, quick forward adjust handlebars with highriser and mountain strap, hand wind delfectors, cover, extra oil, belts, hyfax, linq gas caddy, mitts and other accessories. Dealer serviced. Always hauled in enclosed trailer and stored in heated garage. 4600 miles. It is great sled but I am retiring for medical purposes. $10,250. Findlay, Ohio 419-348-5030 or billhig63@outlook.com.

eagle1

Wait..... you've been on a sled already this year.....got me beat.🤪🤪
Good luck finding a replacement!

snobuilder

The woman’s 15 Indy 600 bit the dust yesterday just shy of 11,000 miles. I suspect pretty major damage, and sold it as a whole in less than 24 hrs from blowing it up. But, as we all know, there is NOTHING to buy, new or used! Looking for anything 121-137 Polaris 600, Doo 600 etec, or Doo 900 ace, never in my life did I suspect it to be this hard to find anything for sale! If we want to get back on the trail, I may be stuck buying a new Doo 600 off the floor as there are a couple around. Just had to take a minute to vent, I hope everyone’s machines stay running during these crazy times so nobody is stuck in the same predicament as I am!
Desperate times.

kirk600

You should drive a groomer than........ help out the local clubs and you might make the trails better for the next time

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
The trails in Indy's area are closed and it's doubtful any club outside of his area is going to trust him with their groomer. Nevertheless, we get your point, we need snow to make things right.

snobuilder

A few years back Ken's in Kaukauna had sleds laying all over the lawn. Next season the mannies cut way back and started going to spring order only BS and then the c19 BS was created and now it sucks all over.