3/13

indy_500

Another 3-4” on top of the 2-3” that fell by 7pm last night in Greenville WI (NW Appleton). Gotta be getting close to our yearly snowfall record, and of course the trails never opened once…

eagle1

Yup.... total nuisance snow.👎
Fox reporting 12.89" for Darboy😂...... must've been measuring the drifts.

indy_500

Yup.... total nuisance snow.👎
Fox reporting 12.89" for Darboy😂...... must've been measuring the drifts.
My buddy in Sherwood said 6-7 overnight on top of what fell yesterday, storm total of 8-9. Coworker in Harrison said the same. I’m guessing the storm wrapped around and being farther east and closer to the lake, got a little more than me. But, 12.89 does seem a little high lol

Last edited:

rph130

6"+ yesterday in Presque Isle, 3-4" overnight and coming down hard right now even though weather channel and accuweather says nothing is happening here. Lake effect??

pclark

Probably 8+" here in MW and coming down pretty good here as well at 9am this morning.

snobuilder

Another 3-4” on top of the 2-3” that fell by 7pm last night in Greenville WI (NW Appleton). Gotta be getting close to our yearly snowfall record, and of course the trails never opened once…
water in the fields,....winter wheat,...you as a snowmobiler can't be trusted ....the trail nazis will let you know when tings as perfect....NO TRAILS FOR YOU!!!!!

BigSix

The Weather Service at the Green Bay airport says 9.9". Hard to measure at the house but I would concur with that amount. The snow blower was working hard this morning. Trails in this area still closed. When the sun peeks out, melting is instant at 29 degrees. Wednesday is supposed to get to 40 with sun. Yikes!

snobuilder

good to see some riders in Shawnow Co today getting to use their trail passes.
Took a minute to talk to what I can only suspect was a dad and his 13 YO? son and asked how the trails were. Dad said not bad so I look at junior and ask are you having fun? and he couldn't have nodded his head any faster....LOL